• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

H|ow much does your 13 ish month old eat?

nikkif

Reaction score
I am just curious really as i am not worried about Charlotte- she is doing really well i was just wondering how much your LOs ate at this age. She doesnt seem to eat as much as other LOs i have seen of her age, so just being nosey really!

7-730 a.m - 1 weetabix with fruit puree or readybrek and 4-7 Oz milk in cup

9 a.m ish- small amount of toast as snack (they do this at nursery), sips water

12 p.m ish - lunch - can be low salt beans (half small tin) with toast, or mash, veg and fish orspag bol. 2 small yoghurts or fruit for pud. For main has roughly half a baby bowl of food.

430/5 p.m ish - Tea - same as lunch, just try to make sure has had plenty of veg etc. Yoghurt/fruit for pudding

630 ish- 6-9 Oz milk and bed

we are pretty much the same.

for breakfast about 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. - 5 1.2 oz full fat milk, weetabix OR porridge OR toast, followed by fruit pieces or fruit pot.

mid morning snack of biscuit and a bit of milk.

lunch after nap at 1.30 p.m. Whatever Im having ranging from Dairylea sandwiches, soup, beans, pasta in tomato sauce followed by a fromage frais and some more fruit.

Then tea time at 5 p.m. Could be same as we are having or cheesy scrambled egg, pasta... basically whatever she didnt have at lunch time. But if we have a chicken dinner with meat and 2 veg, she gets that too... she hasn't got a big appetite though.

then bedtime, 7.30 p.m. - 6oz full fat milk.

Livvy has almost always refused jar food, which is really quite frustrating when travelling. But healthier maybe in the long run. In a way, she kind of helps me to eat healthy cos we eat most things together.

xxx

Roxy is more of a snacker, a bit like me. She eats 3 small meals a day but likes to munch on fruit and rice cakes etc during the day as well. I wouldn't say she had a huge appetite, certainly not compared to some of my friends LOs but she does love her grub. Just has little and often. But she refuses to be fed anything - she has to do it all herself, which can get very messy, especially with fromage frais and spaghetti bolognese! She generally eats the same sort of food as the rest of the family.

Hi Nikkif :wave:

That's more than Ash has. I think she's doing very well.

Ash's typical day....

7am - 7oz milk
8am - 1 weetabix with friut puree, some water to drink.
12noon - Some kind of homemade meal eg. haddock with cheesy leek sauce and mashed potato. Half a jar of fruit puree for dessert. Water to drink.
5pm - Some kind of homemade meal eg. pork with apple and onion sauce with sweet potato. 1 yoghurt or fromage frais for dessert. Water to drink.
7pm - 7oz milk

Sometimes he'll have a few rice cakes or carrot sticks as a snack mid afternoon.

K.xxx

melissa would eat anything she could get her hands on if i let her!

:wave: Hi Nikkif,
Was wondering where you have been :) and KJ too.

Sounds similar. My LO has to eat every 3-3.5 hours during the day when she is not napping. She is so active I think she gets really hungry. It also depends on the time she gets up. When she is up at 5 or 6am then she has an extra 'snack/meal' compared to when she gets up later.

Sent you a PM,
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back