Had my appointment yesterday!

blondy13

Reaction score
So we saw the gynaecologist yesterday, and he was really informative and is going to get things moving pretty quickly for us!
He talked through all the options for us, clomid, then injections, then ovarian drilling, then IUI and then IVF (hopefully clomid will work though!!) He went through PCOS in detail with DH (with a diagram and everything!!), so he understands fully now bless him!
So he says he wants to get us on clomid as soon as possible, so DH has got to have a sperm test this week, hopefully on Wednesday, and I have got to call on Monday to book my HSG in to check my tubes, but I have to do a preg test just before seeing as I don't have periods!
I'm feeling like we're getting somewhere, and it's just great to have an action plan rather than waiting for something to happen!
xxx

That sounds like a great appointment - everything laid out for you both so you know what to expect :)

I hope your dates come through quickly xx

Brilliant, sounds like a really positive appointment with a clear pathway x x x

that's great news blondy, the ball is well and truly rolling for you! it's always good when DH starts to understand a bit more, they always seem to listen when it's a doctor explaining! you'll need to let me know how the HSG goes, there was a 6mth waiting list for mine so it's not til Jan or Feb (frustrating as it's the last test I'm getting) xxx

aww sounds ur ball is doin some proper rolling!!!! :)
do u not hav periods at all?
wish i didnt in a way
xx

Glad ur appointment was positive xx

Last edited:
:hug: the very best of luck to you both sweetheart xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads