Had our first scan!!!! * updated with a pic *

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just had to come on here and tell you all we are back from our 12 week scan and it was amazing!!! bump is doing brilliant and has a strong heartbeat. me and my partner james got really emotional when we saw our baby for the first time, and now we are both on cloud 9 lol bump waved to us and was dancing about!!! the sonographer said we have a little poser! bump has their mouth open a bit too and we think they were yawning, not suprised they are tired after all that bouncing around lol !!!! I will put a picture on here later when i have scanned it on to my pc, too ecstatic to do anything at the moment!!
Hope everyone is ok, take care. :hug:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641043246

Aww, congrats :cheer: !! Glad you had a lovely scan, cant wait to see the pic! :D x

:cheer: :cheer:

That's such great news. I can't wait for mine now.....only 30 more sleeps to go :sleep:

thanks girls and chrissy i know the feeling but scan day will soon be here for you too.wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancies xxx :hug:

Aww you must be so pleased! Glad all is well, you'll be off soon to the next tri - lucky you, can't wait myself!!!!
:hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: such good news! I bet you are over the moon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back