Happy new year

smess26

Reaction score
Hey girls just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and wishing everyone health and happiness in 2010!!! Did everyone have a good night??

i stayed up till 12 half falling asleep then went to bed lol and got a free fireworks desplay coz the neighbours let off loads and loads of fireworks out there back yard right outside are window was well nice - slept in till 9am this morning zander got up at 6:30 just before hubby went to work and fell asleep next to me when i woke uo the kids were playing at the bottom of the bed lol! Think they only just got there tho coz the room was still tidy haha!! x x

Aww cute. Yeah we had a good time, went to a house party and saw a few people we hadn't seen since the wedding! We got loads of 'so when is it baby time for you guys?' I was like... well no plans yet... *holding a coke*. Muhaha. XX

Happy New Year! We had a lovely night thanks :D ...just stayed in with the boys and had a quick drink at midnight but was perfect :cloud9:

Did you have a good night?

yes just stayed in and had my brother & his mrs round, the two lads played wii all night, Em got drunk and fell asleep. I was stone cold sober as had to drive at 6. You know just the same as every year :rofl:

Can't wait for a baileys tonight thou

lol love it well we had a invasion of snails in the fish tank so spent a good 2 hours going through the gravel trying to pick all the shells out lol!! then saw it was 9 and thought we had better eat got take away. and watched some tv to be honest it was a random night but i had a good night as well! k ( my daughter) hadnt been well so we didnt want to leave her with a babysitter.
everyones night sounds good!

Happy New Year :) We had a quite but nice night thanks. My eldest was working in the pub glass collecting so once I dropped her off at 7pm, I did fillet steak and chips for my hubby and we watched Australia. Then set off to collect DD at 12.05am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back