Has anyone else had this after m/c

Becs

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I could really do with some advice. Before m/c my cycles were around 29/30 days. I m/c 24 days ago and was charting and keeping watch for ov' but instead AF is here again on day 24 and I didn't ov. Please could any one tell me if something similar happened to you and if your cycles returned to normal after that or where I can seek medical advice? I'm so confused and upset. :cry:

Becs

Hi Becs I really think you need to give yourself time and your body a chance to recover. It took me about 2 months for AF to arrive after my m/c and I didn't ov during that time but once the first AF was out of the way I went back to a 26 day cycle ovulating every month. Before m/c my cycle was 25 days. I hoep this helps put your mind at rest. Take care hun x

Smurf :hug: I can't tell you how good it is to hear that!

It's also so good to see you and my word look at your ticker! I can't believe you are so far gone - I remember when you were in ttc. I hope you are having a really lovely pregancy.

Becs :D

Sorry for your loss :hug:

I got my first period about 28/29 days after m/c. Dont know if I ov'd or not though. My cycles have stayed 28/29 days since then. They used to be between 27 and 34 before.

If you feel confused or concerned at all then go to the docs. If only to put your mind and rest and stop you wondering.

Sorry I couldnt help.

Aw thanks anyway Jodielou - I guess I need to learn to be more patient. Perhaps I should reconsider the size of family I am aiming at to give myself more time :lol:

I'm sure this next cycle will be much more normal :hug:

I know what you mean about feeling your body just isn't working- I was the same- but it will get better with time

Thanks fothers - you certainly seem much better juding by your chart :wink: :pray:

HI Becs
I had a m/c in December and had my first period after 39 days, my next cycle was 35 days and this one is 40 days and still counting!!! Before I had my m/c my cycle was a regular 28/29 days so I/m confused as to what is happening and it does make it difficult to work out when you are ovulating.
Hopefully yours will regulate quickly so you can ttc again.
Sarah x

hey becs, my body went really weird after my m/c last may, AF was coming every 10 days and lasting a good 5 or 6 days it was awful and the doctor said i wasnt ovulating, this lasted about 3 months then things seemed to get more normal and the first cycle after thjat lasted a little longer was the one i conceived in this time :D

good luck gettin back to normal hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back