Has anyone else seen

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
That they are making a film of 'what to expect when your expecting'?

Hollywood has gone downhill! It's a bloody pregnancy reference book not a novel!!

According to imdb Plot Summary
A look at the lives of four couples as they prepare to become parents.

Would you pay to see skinny Hollywood actresses in fake bumps try and relate to us?

Grrr really annoys me!

---
-

Nope not seen anything about. But it does sound like something I'd avoid.

oooh nooo dont think theyd do it justice, as you say skinny actresses with fake bumps and fake labours to match.

i watched a birth video on my computer the other day (with sound down) wish i hadnt lol

It's an awful book too, terribly dumbed down, for whatever reason. I'm just pregnant, not stupid!

Lol how ridiculous! It will be all americanised aswell all of them with backs with epidurals an half the world in the delivery suite x

Saw that yesterday too.... I imagine they will all have c-sections as they are too posh to push. :)

It's an awful book too, terribly dumbed down, for whatever reason. I'm just pregnant, not stupid!

I hate the book! I brought it because my mum swares by it, but I think it's crap!

I prefure the rough guide!

I hate the book! I brought it because my mum swares by it, but I think it's crap!

I prefure the rough guide!
I prefer to eat my socks! That book will not be touched again. I took it as a personal insult.

They will all be giving birth in the swishest of hospitals too, not on the NHS, where they will have flat screen TVs and michelin starred meals served.
No one will point out how many zillions it will cost them though on their insurance and how useless the US maternity leave is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back