Has anyone ever had a bfp after 14 dpo?

Anica

Reaction score
Hello everyone am new on here i was just wandering if anyone has ever had a bfp after 14 dpo or 3 to 4 days after period was late but negative test before then. My period is like 4 days late now very unlike me am never usually late took loads of tests all negative was sick a few days ago in middle of night had few other symptoms was just wandrin if anyones had same experience i know am cluthchin at straws a bit probly as these tests are so sensative it wuuld have picked it up by now i think?! Any experiences much aprechiated anna :)

Do you know for sure when your OV was?

Upto 15 is still within the normal range for a healthy pregnancy, but it only really applies if you know when you OV'd as it can be delayed due to stress or illness or whatever which would make DPO a bit redundant :)

I am pretty certain id say bout 80 percent that i ovulated about 12-14 days ago :wall2: i just hope its all ok andthere isnt somethig wrong with me going to test againtomorow and next day and get decent test after that however ones am using arent bad its a10 miu one so pretty sensative x

So does that mean that your luteal phase is usually fairly short at between 8-10 days? If that is the case, then it is more likely than not that a test would have shown up as positive by now if you were pregnant, however saying that I have also known quite a few people who have been pregnant but their test hasnt shown up for weeks after their AF was due. So there is still hope! What test are you using? xx

Thats what i thought too and yeah my lateral phase isnt too long to be honest but this month longer i assume too my cycle usual
Y 27-29 days at most sometimes 30 days but usually 28 longest cycle ive had in while and i m using the cheapie ebay 10 miu tests there so sensative that i thought wud pick up with my first pregnancy came up 4 days before my af was even due also gettin semi slight cramps tonight so i think the witch may b on her way :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back