have u ever thought of working from home?

laetitia85

Reaction score
My current part-time job is a data entry job in an insurance company but I find it harder and harder to wake up in the morning to go to work. i'd love to start working from home, and I've heard of home data entry opportunities. I've checked out dozens of websites but most look dodgy, they ask for up front money etc. does anyone know of a good website for SAFE (meaning non-dodgy,secure,official) home data entry opportunities? or, alternatively, home-based office positions, doing basic office work from home then sending it back by email to the companies.

i'd like to hear if anyone can advise on this too. i'd like to do the same thing. :)

I spent a long time looking itno this when I was unemployed and beleive me, its virtually impossible to find a genuine homeworking job as most companies will employ homeworkers internally. I guess the only thing you could do is send your CV to local offices with a letter explaining you would like to do homeworking and what service you could offer them.

Good luck!

Have you ever considered going into childminding? It's a short 15 hr course and you get to stay at home.

I work from home as we run our own business.......its great that I can spend time at home with Lib & work in my own time (i.e. when DH comes home from work), the downsides are mainly brought on by it being our own business (i.e. no mat leave etc).....but I would have to agree with GGG that most companies would emply home-workers from within the team.

Hope you can find something :hug:

I work from home often, the company have given me a lap top and mobile, so I just dial in :D Very lucky I guess, my boss is a star!

I have a job where I dont need to work in an office.
My boss has said that later on in preg I can work from home, and when I have had the baby I can work from home, but probably best to go into the office at least once a week to show my face.
xx

HappyAlice said:
Have you ever considered going into childminding? It's a short 15 hr course and you get to stay at home.

I've been considering this is I ever get pregnant again. I have my own buisness but I won't be able to do it all the time with a small child (not suitable material) I'm working more hours employed at another job atm so that I can get maternity pay when I need it (I work for them parttime usually) But childminding really interests me :think:

If anyone is looking for a stay at home job then I’m sure my OH could help. He runs a sales and marketing company where people work from home and sell gas and electricity over the phone. You can make a lot of money and it’s not a scam in the slightest.

You would only work on commission because he wouldn’t be able to monitor the hours you were working but the commission is a high rate.

We are living in London at the moment but have expanded to other areas of the uk and many women with young children are doing this type of work.

If anyone is interested then PM me 

I work from home currently and am earning good money but I am bored now. Same every day. I would like to get something out of house even just for a morning a week. It sounds great in theory but after a while looking at the same walls drives you a little mad :wink:

I have spent time looking into this also.... i am sure there are some home data entry jobs somewhere out there.... i've heard of people doing it... why can't i find any :-(... i'm a fast typer and would get loads done.. just got to find a blimmin job..... i would prefer this to going to work once my DH gets home at a pub or supermarket :-(

Think my OH knows a site for this.. I'll let you know when he comes home. I think it's mostly for programming and computing out of hours but I know they've had data entry and typing on there before as he showed me.

I'm hoping my website will take off and start bringing in some income :)

michelle x

leckershell.... did u get any info from your hubby about this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back