Have you ever woke up from a dream..............

Tasha20

Reaction score
And hated your OH :lol:

I have had quite a few dreams were hes been shagging another women in front of me and I felt so hurt and angerd in the dream, I have woken up from each one and been in a right mood with him all day even tho it was a dream and not his fault, I just can't help it I just wanna scream and shout at him :rotfl:

Have you lot had dreams like this

YES!

I didn't speak to him all day the once - he eventually apologised for dream-cheating on me, then returned the favour by not speaking to me the next week when i dream-cheated on him!

Isn't it strange how it affects you even though you know its a dream?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: all the time and when i dream cheat on hime i feel awful and really guilty this is before getting pregnant by the way so cant blame that lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahhhhhhhh so im not the only one..i dream that he is cheating on me or we broke up and i wake up crying in the middle of the night..i think its because I am a bit insecure at the moment and loosing joe means that i ll loose my protection and stability..

Tasha20 said:
And hated your OH :lol:

I have had quite a few dreams were hes been sh*gging another women in front of me and I felt so hurt and angerd in the dream, I have woken up from each one and been in a right mood with him all day even tho it was a dream and not his fault, I just can't help it I just wanna scream and shout at him :rotfl:

Have you lot had dreams like this

oh god when i read this title i thought yeah i woke up from a dream and wanted to stab my hubby! and then i opened up the thread and what do you know :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i dreamed he was having it away with Nigella Lawson (yes the chef :rotfl: ). And they were both laughing at me.
i woke up and i honestly hated hubby! I could have stabbed him. I had to tell myself it was a dream.

now i can't look at nigella Lawson without feling like she is the ''other woman'' in my life

:rotfl: All these bloody men are dream cheaters, lol I do get what you mean budge I really wanted to hurt OH and was in fowl mood with him, I suppose it is to do with maybe feeling a little insecure because of the pregnancy and that hes all I want for me and my little one

Oh so i'm not the only one lol, Ive done this a few times...

the first time was just after i'd gotten with OH, i went cyprus for christmas and when I got back i'd found out some other woman aske dhim to take her upstairs in OUR bed :shock: He refused anyway because she was crying over 3-4 different men that night to him so she was obviously a s*ag! A few nights later I dreamt he'd actually done it, I woke up and wanted to kick s*it in him! :shock:

sam96031 :rotfl: yes, i feel guilty for dream cheating too, can't help it though can I lol :roll:

I have dreams like this too, it seems so real at the time and when you wake up its so hard to get the image out of your head! Im wierd I also have dreamt about him trying to kill me!
He was really annoyed when I told him and thought it ment I thought he would hurt me, but I know he wouldnt do that, still felt abit wierd round him when I first woke up though!

Penstraze said:
I have dreams like this too, it seems so real at the time and when you wake up its so hard to get the image out of your head! Im wierd I also have dreamt about him trying to kill me!
He was really annoyed when I told him and thought it ment I thought he would hurt me, but I know he wouldnt do that, still felt abit wierd round him when I first woke up though!
i had that too!!! :shock: i have such drastic dreams but in this one he killed my little sister and was trying to kill me i was petrified of him the next day even though hes a pussy cat lol :rotfl:

sam96031 said:
Penstraze said:
i had that too!!! :shock: i have such drastic dreams but in this one he killed my little sister and was trying to kill me i was petrified of him the next day even though hes a pussy cat lol :rotfl:

Glad its no just me! OH thinks Im mad, he hardly ever dreams, whenever I say I had the strangest dream last night, he says why did I kill you again! :roll: :lol:

Penstraze said:
sam96031 said:
Penstraze said:

Glad its no just me! OH thinks Im mad, he hardly ever dreams, whenever I say I had the strangest dream last night, he says why did I kill you again! :roll: :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back