Help on transferring to milk from a sippy cup

SarahH

Reaction score
Arianna will drink juice, water, anything from her sippy cup, but will not take her milk!

Any advice? I have finally got her down to just one bottle in the morning and one at night time (she LOVES her milk!!), but I know the HV is going to start moaning saying that she needs to be taking it out a cup.

I have every possible sippy cup under the sun as I have bought them all to try her on them, but still no luck :(

What do you do with the milk when she won't drink out of the cup?

Because I transferred Kai finally onto a cup just when he turned 2 and if he didn't drink it from the cup then just threw it away, he probably went 4 days without much milk but now he has it (not the 8 minute on the sofa job like he was with the bottle). For me this was the only way to do it.

He has a Nuby cup but I have been to the site and can't see it.

And I dread to think the amount of money I have spent on cups.

luke is only 1 and i have tried loads of cups with him, the only one he will drink out of is the sippy cup, he now has an avent magic cup which i have put a teat in going to try him with a spout when he is used to the cup.

all the cups i have tried are awful.( and thats quite a few) i myself have a job to get anything out of a lot of them what is with this biting down on the spout and sucking, which a lot of them seem to do!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back