Heyyy

Piglet10

Reaction score
heyyy im back!!

got a new laptop wooohooo

whats been happening??

ooh i set up a new facebook page ... im gonna be selling bling dummies, cases, dummy clips and bottles?? its pretty bleak atm lol but i have bought loads more stuff so ill get more pix up in the next couple of days but anyway its

www.facebook.com/blinginbabies

add me!! :D xxx

cheers girls.... madison is wonderful when i get this lappy updated ill put up a couple of pics shes huge!! lol shes wearing 12-18months lmao... shes sitting on her own and shes being quite clingy atm xx

wow!! E still fits comfortably in her 3-6m stuff :lol: have moved her up a size still lol

lol and E is older!! i dont even think she eats a huge amount i think shes just gonna be a chunky monkey!! she has 3x4oz bottles at meal times and a 7oz bottle at bedtime and her three meals are all healthy and not huge?? :S lol xx

K was like that when she was younger, she was always right at the top of the growth charts! she's a right skinny minny tho now after her time in plaster! makes a change for me to have a small baby! although i think K was diddy at this age and had a growth spurt at 10m ish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back