Hi can i ask a question?

fran_23

Reaction score
Hi girls just a quick question for you, my friend is on the pill, she went on her 7 day break and AF never showed up, so she was worried she was pregnant and didnt restart her pill yet..she is a week and a half late and has many symptoms..sore swollen boobs, strong sense of smell, tired, peeing frequently and emotional, she took a clearblue last night and BFN so i advised her to do the other one this morning with FMU but BFN again!! do you think she could be pregnant and its not showing up yet? i told her clearblue is pretty good and it was digi..so would have thought if she was it would have shown up by now.have advised her to make a doctors appt but wondered what you lot think! thanks :)

:wave: The symptoms do sound like she is. Maybe it is too early for a clear blue to pick up but if she has or can get a early testing one (10mlu) (can get them from wilkinsons, home bargains, tesco etc they are not that expensive either) and to use fmu like you say then it may pick up. Some women don't get a positive for a couple of weeks.

If she is really worried then like you suggest go to the doctors.

Clear blue are good but I think they are 25mlu or even 50mlu :think:

Good luck to your friend and I hope she gets the results that she is after :hug: :hug:

Thank you!! i asked her to check what ml it was but she couldnt understand what i meant..lol
It sounds to me like she is but i would have thought it would have shown up by now as she is a about 10 days late for AF..
I think she has made a doctors appointment now, forgot to say she also has nausea which is relieved for a while if she eats something which is a classic sign..so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back