hi everyone, joined as think may be expecting

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
hi everyone. think me and my partner may be expecting. any advice?

around 16 jan, I went from the combined pill over to the mini pill. my nurse told me and my partner to use condoms while i was changing over which we never did. i have been bleeding ever since i started on the mini pill (which the nurse told me could happen), I think my actual period started a couple of days after starting with cerazette, but i have had light bleeding ever since.

the past week or 2 weeks, i have ben experiencing loads of symptoms of pregnancy such as headaches, nipples changing, cramps, back aches, nausea, mood swings, and bleeding (although this could be down to the pill). I did a pregnancy test 23rd jan, which was negative, but i think this was too early for it to show up. I am really confused cos I dont know when my period is atually due as I have just been bleeding all the time.

I have had loads of symptoms, and I feel different in myself. I do feel pregnant. people say they know theyre own bodies, but then could it all be in my head? maybe its just wishful thinking? But then again i think i could be pregnant as we didnt use condoms as the nurse advised, and that maybe i should wait nother few days and do another test?

Please help cos i so hope that i am preganant, and i cant wait to do another test!!!! we both want this so bad!!

I'd say not to get your hopes up too much cos you are bleeding, maybe leave it another couple of weeks and test again if you still feel the same way. good luck though :hug:

Hi hun :wave:
Hope you get the result you want! Coming off the pill/changing pills can play havoc with your body. I'm not sure if you could be pregnant if you are bleeding, but I agree that maybe you should wait another week and test again? Good luck :hug:

Meg xx

for your advise. i have now stopped taking the pill, i guess if im not pregnant this time i will b pretty soon!! soooo excited :lol: :lol:

:wave: hi welcome 2 the forum! good luck with testing, and with ttc if ur not pg this time

How exciting! I am kind of in the same situation- I came off the pill a month ago and am just charting and waiting for my first 'real' period to come, but OH and I haven't been using other protection, and I know it could take a few months for my cycles to return to normal but of course I am taking every symptom as a 'sign' I could be pregnant already :roll: I've heard that the first month off the pill some women are really fertile! Hoping you get your BFP hun :D

:wave: Hi :)

Can't give you any advice but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:
wishing you the result you our hoping for. :pray:
if your not preggers and by the sounds of it you and your man would like to be then keep trying.
im in kent too where abouts our you?
Lol Sarah

Hi Kayleigh,

As it is still up in the air about whether you are or not, until you know for sure you might find it useful to post in the Trying To Conceive section! Lots of women in there will be waiting like you for their BFP (big fat positive pg test!)

Good luck and I really hope you get the result you are after!!

Take care and hopefully I'll speak to you soon in First Tri!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back