Hi i'm a newbie :)

Skyla

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Nikki and i'm only 15 years old but yes, i'm 11 weeks pregnant. My due date is August 10th 2007 Please don't judge me by my age!

I'm really looking forward to getting some tips off you guys and chatting with you all :)

hiya and welcome to the forum :wave:
no one will judge you on here everyone is really nice!!!

Thank you! It does seem like a great forum ;)

hi hun congrats and welcome :wave:

please dont worry we are here to help and give any advice or support you need not judge you.

:hug: :hug:

Thank you so much :) On other forums i've been judged which is why I was a bit wary I guess. I'm quite nervous about this whole pregnancy and what's to follow but I wouldn't ever change anything.

hi and welcome to the forum :D

is your avie sky off neighbours? shes so gorgeous

Hi Skyla,

Welcome to the forum!

I was 16 when i fell pregnant with our 1st daughter, 17 when i had her, i know what you mean about being judged! Dont worry know one will judge you here it's a lovely forum with friendly people!

I only joined with my 2nd pregnancy so didnt know about it when i was PG the 1st time around!

There are a few young mums on here and they are all lovely too, im sure they will offer you lots of advice and support along with all the other mums and mums to be on here :D

In the mean time if you need any advice or anything i will be happy to help!

Hello and Welcome to the forum :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Age is irrelevant :moon:

Thank you all for your lovely welcomes :) I can tell already that I won't be judged here!

And yes, my avvie is Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) from Neighbours, i'm a huge fan!

hey hun i was 17 wen i fell pregnant with B (looked 14 :rotfl: ) and the looks i got made me wanna scream ull soon realise there just jealous coz ur gonna have the most precious thing ever

Aw, well, i respect all teen mothers...I know it's not a easy being a young parent what with the way society works these days but I'm just always thinking that they can give me looks and take my dignity away while i'm pregnant, but they can't take away my prescious baby.

soo true hun
just realised ur due the day before my bday can u plz be a day late ?

haha, i'll try organise that with Baby for ya ;)

hi, welcome dont worry we wont judge you there is alot of teen mommys on here, im one of them, im 19 and have a baby boy Jakob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back