Hi!!

Anna B

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Anna, and I found out just this week that I am pregnant for the first time!

A bit about me- I am 26 years old, living near Gloucester with my boyfriend Paul. My hobbies include collecting and customising/restoring My Little Ponies, shopping (well, what girl doesn't?!), and reading. I am alsoe a big fan of Lord of the Rings, and Disneys Lion King, with substantial collections of memorobillia from both!
I work as a school lab tech by day, and on a sainsburys meat counter in the evenings, I have a feeling I will be getting very tired very soon!!

My 'official' due date is nov 1st, but mu own calculations put me between the 7th and 14th of November, but as this was my first month off the pill, the dating scan will be important.

Hi Anna,

Welcome aboard! and congratulations on your pregnancy :clap:

You will notice that many of us have little strips of photos of where we are in our pregnancy at the bottom of our posts. Seems to make it more "real" somehow! If you want one of these, just click on any of the pregnancy tickers at the bottom of other peole's posts, that will take you to a website where you can get your own pregnancy ticker - I found lafemmebonita the easiest. I think you copy the 'BB code' for the ticker, then you paste or type that code into the box here on your 'profile' where it says 'signature', press 'submit' and it should add it okay.

I only joined here last Sunday when I got confirmation from a clearblue test. None of us due in November have exact dates as yet, so you're not alone!

I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and hope to get to know you a wee bit better in the coming months.

Wendy
xxx

Oops, silly me - you've already mastered the whole 'ticker' thing. Well done you!

hi there. welcome to the forum

and congratulaitons on your BFP :cheer:

im a big fan of lion king too :D

:wave: Welcome hun
:cheer: Congratulations hun. First month of trying too lucky you!!!

Hi Skairdykat,

I think we used to go to the same parent and toddler group in Marsh Green!! :think: Perhaps not, but I noticed that your little boy, Macauley, is 10, same age as my little boy. It's your son's name I remember - it was so unusual then.

I've just found out I'm pregnant with a 3rd baby (my middle child is nearly 8).

How are you doin?

Sorry, I should probably have pm'd you with this :oops:

hey everyone!!

Thanks for the ticker info wendywandy, it did take me a while to figure out where to get one from!!

Good to know that no one has definate dates yet, I am hoping it will be a little later, I was supposed to be going to a big event at the end of october!!, can't see Paul letting me if I'm that close to 'dropping'!

Hi welcome! nice to see another gloucester girl!!

Hello :wave:

Welcome to the madhouse :rotfl:

Hope you enjoy it, full of great info, and nice n friendly people.

Laura xx

:wave: Hi, WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS!
OMG I remember my lil pony, seems so long ago :shock:
But I remember lots of fun brushing their hair, also they smelled really nice lol hehehe!

Anna,

You mentioned in another post yesterday that you were concerned about some 'spotting' you'd had. How are you today? Did you see anyone about the spotting?

I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.

Wendy
xxx

Hi .Welcome to the forum...... :dance: I am due on Nov 9th. :wave: I am new here and its a great forum....Many nice people. Take care and good luck...Mum of 8 soon to be more.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back