Hmmm...weird pains...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...I finished AF on Sunday (which was 8 days late) and tonight I am getting really bad period pains...does anyone know why this could be? Sometimes I do get period pains when I'm not due on but its never this soon after my AF has finished, its normally mid-cycle...I'm wondering if it's cos of my longer cycle this month or something? I dont know...could it be anything to do with OV?
The pains are really bad...
Thanks in advance!!
xxx

Didnt want to read and run, not any kind of expert but if you only finished af on sunday then it would be too early for ov. It could defo be because your cycle was a bit messed up last month, are the pains still around? I would say that if they persist or get any worse and you are worried you could always go and see your doc.

Thanks hun...I'm used to getting them mid-cycle so usually I dont think too much of them, just dont know why I'd be getting them this early...only reason I ask whether it could be OV is cos my closest friend fell pregnant a few days after her AF finished...guess I'll just keep my eye on it. Still really painful though...I feel like my AF is a couple of days away, not that it finished a couple of days ago! Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back