House clearance in S****horpe

mamichuli

Reaction score
Some of you know that a friend of mine lost her husband recently and she is going to move to Spain - she is trying to get rid of some furniture and stuff and I will post the stuff that is going and listen to any offers you care to make; please bear in mind that all offers will be contemplated, but I would be grateful if you would keep in mind that she really does need to get reasonable offers, she wants to start a new life and needs all the help she can get. You will also need to collect any stuff you buy or arrange delivery.
At the moment I cannot post piccies but will list all of it and add piccies after the eigth Jan as she is not in the UK at present

Double bedstead (five years old and in good condition)

Wooden chest of drawers with three small drawers on top and several other big drawers

Dark wood chest with three large drawers, glass fronted

Tallboy wardrobe

Chest of drawers with mirror with three drawers (Dark wood)

Graco Travel cot barely used in good condition

Childs bedstead pink metal Headboard, really cute for a little girl (her daughter got it last year for her fifth birthday)

Pine book cases three. (Stand about ten foot)

Tumble dryer, (quite old about ten years, but in full working order)

Cane writing desk, needs a new glass top (broken in a move!)

Glass fronted display cabinet in dark wood (quite formal)

Small fridge (the kind you can use for drinks, for instance)

Dinner Service for Six (Panel Green Royal Crown Derby) (You can probably find a piccie on their website)

Dinner Service (Royal Worcester Viceroy Gold) serves twelve with cups and saucers incl

There may be other things, she is getting rid of a lot, if there is something you need like a hoover or something, just ask, we are probably missing loads out. As you can see, I have not priced anything, she will listen to offers!

Lisa

She doesn't happen to have a cotbed does she? I still haven't managed to get one yet! LO's still in a travel cot and hes just about outgrown it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back