how many weeks am i?

maridunn

Reaction score
Can someone help me work out how many weeks i am?

my last period "normal" period was at the end of june (by normal i mean 4/5 days, fairly heavy, then light) approx date 28th june. then i had another one at the end of july (well 25-27th) which was very different to my usual periods, very light, hardly anything on day one, a little more, day two and by sunday evening there was nothing.

i have been having preg symptoms on/off since june. even while i was on the last time. i took a hpt on the 8 august, which came back neg. as i wasnt due til the week after, i decided to wait a week to test again. during the following week i had severe nipple tenderness, something which iv never had before. i tested on 15th august and it was positive.

would i count how many weeks i am from my very last period (july) or the "normal" one in june? im so confused. am still waiting for the midwife to get in contact with me to arrange my appointment.

any help would be appreciated!

Id say going on the BFP, that you'd count from the first day of your July period :eek:) xx So approx 4 weeks this friday? xxx

As you dont know how far gone you are, ask for a scan to confirm dates!!

But yeah, id go with 4 weeks roughly!

Yeah they will go from the first day of your last bleed, thats what they have done with me. I had an emergency scan and that knocked my due date different by 4 days, but for some reason there still using the first day of my last period and not my scan dates. Ive got another one next week, hopefully it will be more accurate x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back