i feel bad!!!!!!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
this is quite a personal problem :oops: but was wonderin if any one felt the same!!!

i know a lot of women lose their sex drive during pregnancy and earlier on in the pregnancy i did too. but for the past couple of weeks i havent been able to have sex due to reacurring urine infections (also the antibiotics give me thrush :oops: :oops: which i passed on to my hubby the last time we had sex) i just really miss this closeness my oh hasnt mentioned it bless him but every time he cuddles up to me i freeze thinking he wants sex! usually he just wants a cuddle but i cant seem to differentiate between affection and sex.... i feel that in these few weeks before the baby comes we should be giving each other as much affection as possible but i cant seem to and its making me feel really sad! :(
sorry 4 the rant!

:hug: Its just something that happens its not that you dont love your OH its just if you dont feel like it then you just dont feel like it. Im the same at the moment me and my OH used to be on eachother loads but now even though I love him sooo sooo much I really just dont want to have sex. I just want to be cuddled and kissed but nothing more. I cant give a reason why I just dont feel like it at the moment its probably the hormones and stuff and the fact that your body is changing and its alot harder to do!! But then I know what you mean that you feel like you should be using all the time you can to have sex before the baby gets here because of fear that you will never get the chance again! The truth is the more you worry about it the less you will want to do anything because you feel like you have to rather than want too. Talk to your OH about it say that you love him and you love the hugs but at the moment you just don't feel like it for obvious reasons. :hug: He will understand. :hug:

i think me and my OH had sex about once in 3 weeks when i was in the later stages, i was in and out of hospital from 33 weeks and just didnt have any time.

Im sure your husband completly understands.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

The last time i had sex whilst pregnant was the day before my 20 week scan!
I asked him to, to try and bring on labour but he wouldn't.
Angel was 10 weeks old when we tried again. And i'm scared of doing it anymore.

Id say your feelings are completely understandable especially that late into the pregancy. My OH isnt getting any at the moment as i just dont feel like it. As long as you still talk about it im sure he will understand.

I know how awful you feel when you have thrush and cystistis so i wouldnt be doing it either!

Claire x

thank you ladies as usual u have made me feel better.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back