I have decided... I hate prams/pushchairs!!!!!

lea m

Reaction score
LOL Im so sick of looking for one that I like! One that will be practical blah blah! I might not get one lol!
Its so weird as when I wasnt pregnant and when I was pregnant with the others, the pram picking was the best bit! But now I need one I dont like them! Im glad I have a while to choose but I like to know what Im doing etc :wall:
I dont usually like travel systems but Im thinking that will probably be what I have to get? But then I walk most places so wont be able to keep baby in the set for too long so really that wont do either?
I wont get a big pram this time as I wont have the space for it now ?? I dont know?
Whats everyone else looking at/ bought???

Hi lea,

Hows you doing... i know exactly how you feel on this one... my mum brought me a lovely pram that you can attached car seat to (for my son when he was born) in loft atm but will be coming down... so th so thats all well and good when my husband or mum is around to push it but then my son has his buggy that we use atm... so im contemplating getting the Baby Jogger City Series costs a bomb but will last me out until my son can start walking longer distances as I really need a twin pushchair down t0 the fact we walk everywhere and dont have a car and the buses you cant walk straight on with you have to collapse so just as might as well keep on walking!

Hope you find the pushchairthat suits your needs the choices are mindblowing!

Take care
Kathy x

Thanks Kathy! Im doing ok thanks :D Hope you are too!?

Well I still have my DD pram in the loft lol Oh wants to use that! Its still in great condition but I dont want to haha its been in the loft for about 5 years ir something??
I'll tell you I did see a lovely tandem the other day! When my kiddies were little, I had to use a double pram, heck really I should have got a triple haha But I got the Graco Stadium Duo, just because it was cheaper really! I got the car seat to attact too! It was ok but now they have a new version which I saw the other day and I liked it! I wish they had them when i needed one haha

Oh I really feel for you with the bus thing! Luckily we have the walk on buses here! I would have been lost without them! Im ok walking somewhere its just walking back that I dont like :rotfl: I guess I better get used to it again though! ? Cant be bothered with the bus and wont be jumping into taxis lol
Also my childrens school is moving in Sept from round the corner to about a mile away! No bus to there anyways! :roll:

Sorry the new Graco i saw was called the Graco Quattro tour duo! :D

Im getting the silvercross 3D pram which has the buggy and lie flat pram (it just about fits in my corsa (JUST!) I also looked at the travel system ones but was told baby needs to lie flat and cant stay in car seat for too long?

Let me know what you decide on!

Claire x

Heyyaaa i bought the herbie in dolly mixture, but think iv got scammed sonow im very much off prams n all !!

I got the Loola streety a few weeks ago

I found last time and this I was soo stressed about what to get

last time went for one because it had peter rabbit,

This time it boiled down the fact it was a bargin, car seat attached to frame type travel system (hate the ones that go into the pushchair) and it was a lovely colour. TBH hubby made the choice of pram and I agreed when I saw it in red.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks ladies!
Clairyfairy I was actually looking at the Cleo and saying so far this is the one I like best! But I havent seen it in real life so need to check it out!

Nori, the Silvercross is similar to the Cleo isnt it!? I like them too! A girl at school has one! :D

MagicMarkers, I LOVE the Herbie but will have nowhere to put it!

Aramintalovegrove, I think I saw a Loola the other day! I did notice it as I thought it was nice!

I just wish there was one that I said "YES i want that one" kwim? lol

Oh gosh did you have to mention the Loola! :(
Now I want a Loola! But the full works! Pram seat and car seat! ?? In Oxygen red lol So now I have gone from not wanting any to wanting one that will be too big really and lots of money hahaha :rotfl: Oh well!

Oh its not Oxygen red its BB red!?

LOL, there is far too much choice out there, it does make it difficult to know which one to get.

I'm using the pram we bought for my first child, saves more expense and difficult decisions. We've got the Silvercross 3D in pistachio, when bubs is older we'll switch to our Maclaren Techno XT.

I do love the LOOLA puschairs, good choice.

Thankyou!! :D
I wish I would just use my pram I had with my DD!
I'll show you a pic, then you will all say oh you should just use that one lol as it is in good condition but I just feel like I shouldnt? Though I dont know why? I think Im crazy hahaha But its been in the loft so long now!
(I got it out of the loft, thought of giving it away, took a pic then decided I cant part with it and now its back in the loft haha)
pram001.jpg

lea m said:
Oh gosh did you have to mention the Loola! :(
Now I want a Loola! But the full works! Pram seat and car seat! ?? In Oxygen red lol So now I have gone from not wanting any to wanting one that will be too big really and lots of money hahaha :rotfl: Oh well!

Oh its not Oxygen red its BB red!?

check this out http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 0001_14051

I got this instore for £179!! Small when folded I promise and you take the seat off and just put the car seat directly on the frame so very ikkle in this mode...sound like a sales person!!!

Oooh thanks for that!! I will add it to my favourites list!! :D :hug:

lea m said:
Thanks ladies!
Clairyfairy I was actually looking at the Cleo and saying so far this is the one I like best! But I havent seen it in real life so need to check it out!

Yeah, I was a bit worried about the fact I have not seen one in real life, but I figure it's just a pram at the end of the day, how many things could I not like about it??? It won't be going in a car much (I don't drive, OH will but he will be working full time when baby arrives so will be using the car for work) so I'm not worried about size, I'm not worried about the weight of it as I've read online it's very light for the style of pram/pushchair it is...as long as I can push it about and LO is comfy in it then that's all I'm worried about :) And if I really hate it then I can always sell it on! But I'm sure I'm going to love it 8)

C xxx

Ooh I saw that in the Silvercross catalog! Its lovely! :D

ooo i hate it too, ive got a city mini jogger atm and im so reluctant to replace it. everyones telling me that ill need a double/tandam, but im refusing to believe it atm :shakehead:

mibuik
have you looked at instep nipper i used it when my 2nd dd was born as my other dd was only 11months, its a 3 wheeler double and you can get a newborn insert for it, dd was very cosy in it and the best thing it fits on buses no bother :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back