I just want to say this

Mindie Kay

Reaction score
i am not here to get people to feel sorry for me! i tell people about my past so they know wat i have gone threw! im not tellin people that so that people can feel sorry for me! i am just that kind of person who tells things straight forward! yes i was on here before thinking i was pregnant and i wasnt but i am back for the second time for the same reason! my mom is NOT going to buy me a test this time! i am gonig to when i get my check! i am not going to depend on my mother to do it for me anymore! i am sorry for wat i have done in the past in here by causing drama! i am not here for that! i know i may come off as inmature but if you get to know me i am Very mature! well i just wanted to say that! :D

and that picture of that baby is my nephew! he is now 1 week and 1 day old! :D

Why not see if you can look after your nephew FULL TIME for a couple of days and you will see its not so easy.

Hypnorm said:
Why not see if you can look after your nephew FULL TIME for a couple of days and you will see its not so easy.

And a couple of nights! :wall:

Mindy we are here to support you in all matters surrounding your possible pregnancy.

You'll have to forgive people if they have little patience with anything other than your pregnancy related issues, but that's because this is a pregnancy forum.

urchin said:
Mindy we are here to support you in all matters surrounding your possible pregnancy.

You'll have to forgive people if they have little patience with anything other than your pregnancy related issues, but that's because this is a pregnancy forum.

:clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back