I thought it was just me!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I have just been reading through another post and a couple of you have said that your men started to act different, like single. I have never been insecure with my boyfriend before but I have started to notice things. We went out on Friday night and this girl walked in, long blonde hair, tiny white skirt and white essex girl style high heels and I noticed my boyfriend wouldn't take his eyes of her! Right infront of my face as well! And on Saturday his only day off he wanted to go fishing with his friends instead of spending the evening with me which upset me alot! Tonight he had a driving lesson 2 hours after he finished work and I rang him and said I would pop over before he goes because it would be too late by the time he gets home and he said "it's not worth it!" He used to want all his time with me but it feels like he is slowly changing and I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or I'm just being hormonal and paranoid or if it's him dealing with the pregancy. I know he is over the moon about the baby so why is he being like this or are they all like this?

probably realising he has to grow up when baby arrives so trying to get all the singleness out now (if that makes sense)

im sure he will be fine because as you say he is over the moon at becoming a dad.

how old is he?

I know from my hubby it was fear of responsibility.he felt he was too young he was 38 now 39 which is prolly 16 in laides years LOL....It does seem to take men longer to get there head round it...I do also think because they can't see the baby , feel it or get of the feelings of been pg its hard for them to grasp it is a reality.

My baby was planned but it wasn't till we had the 4D scan that it bacame a reality for him..he is much more excited about it and looking forward to the birth..Also once the nursery was done that made it more real he could see where the baby was going.

Men also need what you need spelling out to them , talk and give him chance to talk about his fears, it does seem hard that you have to deal with there issues but it is worth it if you have a good relationship anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back