i want a bump!!

GBLiz

Reaction score
when will i get a bump!!!!

Im getting married at the start of december and as im ordering a dress from india, i need to get it ordered soon-ish. With nothing to show so far i have no idea how many extra inches to allow for 8 weeks time!!!

This is my current 13 week 5 days belly ! :?

Im hearing the baby heartbeat slightly higher than i was last week, so i guess my uterus has moved up....

2zfr975.jpg

any guesses whether i will balloon by then?

First time round I didn't get a bump till around 20 weeks or maybe even more.

midna said:
Make the most of it whilst it aint there lol ..it become a nightmare if you drop sommin in town and you look like a tw*t struggling to pick it up lol.
Happened to me just yesterday ..I keep on dropping stuff at the mo and of all things I dropped my bank card the flattest thing ever ...I stood there I think I mumbled ffs then well it was embarrasing and took my a couple of attempts to get down there lol. :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
did no one help u!

fifi211 said:
First time round I didn't get a bump till around 20 weeks or maybe even more.

so by 24-25 weeks did you have a big enough bump that you had to go up a clothes size? cos thats when i need to get the dress for

always buy a wedding dressi much bigget then needed , it can easily be taken in , not so easy to let out !

oh . and wish i had a pre preggy figure like yours ! your o toned ! i think you'll get a very neat bump :cheer:

I didn't show properly till about 24 weeks - but then I'm not as svelte as you! :(

thanks for the help..so i guess i should allow for a bump by 24 weeks :D

as for being toned, well, i WAS a bodybuilder until this baby ate all my muscles! LOL so a bit different to your average body. Now i just look normal :x but its worth it :lol:

im only just getting a bump @ 21 weeks, but it seems to have popped out in the last week or so, after my scan its like it had permission to grow lol

I have only just started getting a bump in the last week or so but I wasnt as slim as you in the first place, my trousers definatelt need to be a bit bigger now tho!
I'd go for a bit too big and get it altered if need be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back