Im Joining the Baby bump Party!! :)

Steph4lee

Reaction score
Hi Girlies, Its my first time on this forum, so be gentle with me Lol. FYI Im a forum addict and will be on like 24/7 :lol:
Firstly A little about me! My name is Steph, Im 18 years old, and 24+1 with my first, a little boy :) Who we are calling Logan-Jaxx Broadley! Me and my fiance planned our child(I know we are young but I dont beleive age makes a difference, my only ambition is to be the best mum possible :) )

I live with Lee(my fiance) who is 20 in 2 weeks, we have been together for 4 years :dance: Absoloutly love him to bits, We are both over the moon about our son & cant wait to meet him, he is the most important person in our lives... and he isnt even born yet!
We both finished our a levels in july, and Lee is now doing an appreticship & we rent our own house :)

Im due 22nd February 2010! Would love to speak to others due around the same time.

Steph & Blue Bump Logan 24+1

:wave: Welcome Steph! Looking forward to talking with you :)

Thank you girls :) Looking forward to talking to! :lol:
Pssst... :oooo: How do I put a signiture in, cant seem to find the options in User CP. Im probably being really dim but hey ho :)

I think you need to have a few more posts first ;)

Oooh that explains in then Lol. Im sure it wont take too long then :D:D

It's either 5 or 10 I cant remember - keep trying ;)

Think it must be 10 because im sure ive done 5 already :oooo: Lol I love forums :D

Oooh yay soveriegn! Didnt realise there would be anyone else from this are on here :D Yay :D

Hiya

Welcome :flower:

How did you find us or are you known as another username and came from our sister site (confused by title lol).

We only reopened from February yesterday after a settling period taking over the previous owner who had no time for the running of the forum any more.

Wobbles :)

Hi :wave:

I just posted on your thread in 2nd tri.

I'm due quite close to you (17th) and I'm also pretty young (20) and engaged (OH is 22) :) Looks like we have quite a lot in common xx

Hiya

Welcome :flower:

How did you find us or are you known as another username and came from our sister site (confused by title lol).

We only reopened from February yesterday after a settling period taking over the previous owner who had no time for the running of the forum any more.

Wobbles :)

I am on the sister site, although didnt realise they were both connected Lol :wall: im such a numpty sometimes, Im Steph4lee on the sister site aswell. :)
But orignally found this site & the sister site from googling :)

Oooh Katy we do have alot in common lol. By the look of it exactly same age gap between us & our OH's although you and your OH are 2 years older Lol :)

Oh Im such a bimbo *blush* I just checked the email address match haha

Not sure if Ive spoken to you before because theres sooooo many members over there so HELLO :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back