I'm not ovulating...WTF?!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Ok so we are not going to try until December but I've been doing ov sticks to chart what's going on with me and I've not had so much as a hint of a line in the past 2 weeks. I had my D&C 4 weeks ago today and I really thought I'd be ovulating by now.... I normally ovulate on CD17 and have AF every 32 days. Looks like the D&C has really messed my body up :(

It probably has slightly hun, I think some of the others who have had d&c's have had to wait a little longer before normal service is resumed xx

Hey hun, I've had 2 d&c and both times my ov and af were delayed by quite a bit, good news is only took that one cycle then everything is back to normal! Hope things kick start again soon! Xxx

Hi Emma - D & C, or ERPC, when embryo dies but does not miscarry and you have to have baby removed.

Hi Annie - Well my cycle seems a bit weird too!! I had my first AF after ERPC and now I dont seem to be Ovulating!!
According to my ticker it should of been and gone by now, but Im pretty sure it hasnt.
Remember you have had two MC in a row too, so Im sure your body has had quite a shock recently.
All will be back in time for you wanting to try again though.
Tbh, I dont think Im ready to try again quite yet. Good luck and keep us posted. xxx

Hiya, i had a d&c too & i prob nevr ovulated straight after because your cycles wont go back to normal till about 2/3mths, reason they say dont ttc straight away. You will ovulate but since it hasnt been that long since your d&c 4wks, then i would say wait till next month, everything should be back to normal then hunni. Goodluck. Sorry on your loss too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back