IM off to the third tri !!!!!

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, Been away all weekend and just realised that i am now officially in the third tri, Really happy that ive made it this far but feel really sad to be leaving some of you behind :( will have to pop back from time to time just to stick my ten pence worth in lol!! :lol: Wishing all you ladies the best be back soon loadsa love and hugs, kaye. x x x x x x x x :wave:

we'll miss you hunnny, make sure you pop back !! xxx

Cool!!! didnt realise you wer only 2 days behind me will tell them to get 2 cups ready then? :hug: :rotfl: xx

only another 3 weeks and 4 days till you in there too vicki, will save you a seat if you want? BY the way have added you to my msn hope you dont mind? xx

God don't remind me, it;s all going so bloody fast these past few weeks!! Next thing i know i'll be in the labour ward, screaming for drugs!! :lol:

Not at all, you've just reminded me to sign in actually!! :D

Hey Kayzee,

Definitely, I'll have an earl grey with lemon.....and a big iced bun...or perhaps a doughnut...what the hell lets have them both :clap:

See you there chick

Xxx

Awwwwww I have not long been here either!! :cry:

Well done hun, enjoy your last run, I am sure it will go as fast as this one! :hug: xx

wow that means you getting closer to seeing your baby xx :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back