Implantation advise please

BUGGY82

Reaction score
Hope everyones enjoying the sunshine this wkend! I've had a lovely wkend with some developments.....

Yesterday I had pinky bloody when I wiped followed by brownish later that day. I've had nothing today and AF not due till Tuesday so Im thinking this is implantation bleeding.

Question is, if it is implantation bleed does that mean I'll defo be pregnant? I did a test this morning and got a BFN. Has anyone had implantation bleeding that didn't result in pregnancy?

I've had cramps and bloating too which I mentioned in another thread. Me and hubbie are getting very excited as not had this before and everything I read points to a positive out come but need some reasurance/ advise from you ladies!!

i had implantation bleeding but was a week befor i got my positive i just had a very small bit of pink when i wiped that day and that was it but id def say your in with a shot here if your af due tues then test then the hgc hormones are released from the egg implanting so will need a few days to build to be picked up by test oooooh good luck xxxx

not had this but wanted to say good luck. xxx

I've never had an implantation bleed but lots of people do and what you are saying sounds like what they describe so fingers crossed for you xxx

Really hope it's implantation bleeding Buggy, good luck :dust:

Out of my 3 pregs, I got implantation bleeding on my 2nd, exactly 9 days after conception. Didn't get BFP til some time later. Good luck x

Sounds really positive hun, good luck xxx

It does sound like it could be. Lets hope so.

Thanks everyone, I was feeling really positive but as my expected AF date looms I'm really scared she'll get me!!
I've had a really small amount of water brownish stuff today, but nothing yesterday. Got cramps again today too I'm just really hoping this isn't AF coming :(

FIngers crossed for you i got cramps with my first right up untill about 6-7 weeks pregnant hope you get a bfp xx:)

Thanks Fairydust thats reassuring.
I'm just really hoping this is my month and after all the excitement of the possible implantation bleeding I'd be absolutely gutted if the witch gets me!

Thanks Fairydust thats reassuring.
I'm just really hoping this is my month and after all the excitement of the possible implantation bleeding I'd be absolutely gutted if the witch gets me!

We'll the :witch: well and truly got me this afternoon, so sneaky!

I can't believe it, after all the signs I've had this month I'm so gutted i want to cry. I really wanted a Christmas baby :(

Thanks for all your messages on implantation, looks like :witch: was just teasing me :wall2:

sorry she got you hun.

hopefully next month will be it for you.

what a great start to 2011 that's all im thinking and keep saying to the other ladies.

xxx

Sorry she got you. I wish you lots of luck & PMA for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back