Implantation - What do you think?

louielly

Reaction score
Well I ovulated on Thursday 4th Aug and we had plenty of BD action :smile: On Wed 10th & Thurs 11th, I had cramps and backache with it being worse on the Thursday (yesterday) Today I have none, so do you think this could have been signs of implantation?? Yesterday I would have been 7 dpo....

The last few days I have also been a bit lightheaded, nauseas and also keep dropping things.

My AF is due on Thursday (18/8) and I'm really trying to hold out until at least Monday to test. I hate the 2WW!

xx

Hello!!! Very close dates so hard to tell.....
sorry its not much help..... just have to wait and see!!!

I would definitely wait until af due date to test... as any inaccurate early tests can be very confusing!

Good luck xx

Same as me Hun , I'm hoping it was implantation as I never get cramps that early in the cycle, I'm also more irritable and tired but then that could be af ! Also thirsty and bloated like I need to go to the toilet (tmi ) lol so I'm crossing my fingers!! Good luck xxx

I am the same too hun, fingers crossed for you both xx

I'm exactly the same...my belly is bloated, keep weeing and drinking (not a good combo!) pulling sensations in my belly button. Period cramps and boobs are so sore! Also had very light pink thick discharge (tmi!) no bfp yet but not due until next thurs! x

Sounds good for u all!! Especially the pink discharge could be implantation bleed? Luck to all!! Xxx

Well it wasnt really a bleed but more of a standard discharge that was really pink but thick! So who knows lol. Good luck to you all x

All sounds promising - also you can check out to see if your boobs are veiny, mine always went that way early on. Good Luck xx

Oooh this sounds like we could get a bumper bathc of bfps in a week or so!! yayyy , hold out for testing ladies they are sooo expensive if BFN.. Good luck to you all

How are you ladies getting on??? I've now had a small amount of browny/yellow spotting or discharge (tmi) since Saturday. I normally get dark, quite heavy spotting for a few days before my AF but this is totally different so fx! AF is due on Thursday and I have no will power, so will be testing tomorrow morning.... :0/

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back