impossible to concieve?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
....2 weeks after miscarriage I was told today at epac by them! Yet I was told by another hospital that I would probably ovulate about 2 weeks after mc as normal, and I had ewcm etc about 13 days after!
And the faint line on the test means nothing cos its feint and probably old hcg even tho I got negative at gp a couple of weeks back, and I ovulated!!
So what is the truth......

In my own experience - well someone i actually know - you can conceive very soon after a mc definately within a couple of cycles anyway.

My SIL had three or 4 mc's consecutively and it was only two months at the very most before she was pregnant the next time after each mc.

On the 4th or 5th time of getting pregnant she carried to full term.

There was no known reason for her mc's - always at 8 week.

I'm certain there will be someone out there who got pregnant right away after a mc, but i couldn't guess how often it happens.

Hey Hun I got neg result at epac and a week or two latergot a faint pos At home then came on few weeks later! :( it's hard x x

What is making you question it have you seen blood ?!? X x

No no blood or anything and still got symptoms but what they said at epac makes me think I am possibly a bit crazy

Hey Mrsmc whats happening, you're pregnant and is someone doubting? As far as I am aware you can conceive immediatley after mc, how many women have conceived immediately after they have given birth we've all heard the stories havent we? Well I definately have xxx

Gemini.... Well the epac aren't interested at all. So gonna leave it for a couple of weeks and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back