Intoduce yourself

are you trying to conceive monnat? i thought you were only going to have the one? changed your mind?

:wave: Hi, i'm Vicky, 28 and married. We have been TTC baby #1 since June. Baby dust to everyone.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, i'm Denice, i'm 19, been TTC since Aug 06. Hoping for BFP asap!

Hope you all get your BFP very soon!

x

Hi all im jemma, 21 (22 soon) from cheshire, been ttc our 1st since may 07 just started taking Agnus Castus.

Hi, I'm Miche married to David with our little girl who is 3. TTC our second baby. Been trying since April

Hi,

I used to use this site lots when I was TTC my son back in 2005. He's now 16 months old and we're TTC #2.

I live in Derbyshire and I'm 32.

Sending Babydust to everybody!

Hello everyone :wave: sending much babydust to all :hug:

dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

I'm amy, 30yrs old and have just had our first child in June, always wanted to TTC soon afterwards,
traumatic birth meant we waited a while with that
but we're praying to be blessed again real soon :pray:
Have only had one period since Isaac's birth and so finding it tricky now
working out when I'm ovulating, but loving this board for its experience and support, thankyou :hug:
Been TTC since September, not that long :)
Oh and I love POAS, I have NO patience :D
*I tend to waffle too, sorry* :oops:

Hi all. :wave: I'm Mildly, 29 and I've been posting here and TTC #1 since Feb 07.

OH saw a psychic a few weeks ago who said that she could see him holding a baby and that I have too much oestrogen currently in my system - which is why we haven't conceived yet. Not sure I believe that kind of stuff but it has made him a bit happier about things :D

:wave: Hi girlies, I'm Sarah, 27 and have been married for 2 years, we have been TTC since Jan this year but for 1st few months just going with the flow and not charting etc if you know what i mean?!! but for the past 5 month TTC properly!! :pray: praying for everyone that this is their month!! I'm blowing baby dust to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

istockphoto_1836652_blow.jpg

:wave: Hi I'm not very new but newer than others. So thought I'd say hi to those who don't know me.

I'm Sadi 31 and DH Phil is 34. Been TTC #1 since Oct 2006. Live in sunny hilly Bolton. Originally from London but have just passed my Lancashire entrance exam, so have a dual passport to the South and North.

Trudyscrumptious76 you're not far from me then? i'm from Colne in Lancashire! xxx

:wave:

I am freya, from shropshire!

I have been TTC since July!

Married, 23, no kids!

:wave:

Very nice! I love it round there it's so pretty and Boundary Mill of course!!!

I love bounday mill too especially when there is a sale on you can get great bargains !! xxx

I'll dust myself off too and introduce myself to all the newbies

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hello Newbies :wave: :wave: :wave:

My name is Becky I'm 28 from County Durham and i've been addicted to this site since Sept 06 when i started tracking my cycles and noticed they were very very long (averaging 42 days). So came on here for support and information which has been given in bucket loads.
We have only been seriously TTC since July when i've been charting, temping, poas etc etc but i've recently found out that my long cycles is probably due to PCOS to i think i've a while to go yet for my BFP but :pray: :pray: praying it will happen for me sooner rather than later :pray: :pray:

Baby Dust to you all!

Bex :D

heya everyone!! :wave: newbie here!!

names amy...im from oxford...me and my bf are not trying but not prevernting!! mummy of a little angel after a m/c at just over 5 weeks in july :(

joined here after my friend told me 2 lol :D

:hug: to everyone xxxx

Hi, Im becky and my husband is called matt,#

We have been marriedfor 2 years and we have been ttc since May 07, I m/c @ 6 weeks in august.

Starting all over again with PMA.

Love ya all

Becks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare