Is anyone.......

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....reasing to or playing music to their baby?

I listen to a lot of easy listening/classical music on a daily basis although have to admit its all christmas stuff Im listening to atm lol...but not particularly playing to the baby as such but wonder what it hears as they say they can hear and recognise our voices now!

I talk to little legs when Im wanting him/her to move but dont have conversations with it lol!

So whos ddoing what and what are your thoughts on it all? xxx

i dont simply because i dont have time and think they can hear me talking anyway, so i dont go out my way to play music etc, lol she can just listen to my music when ive got it on in the car and stuff :D i find myself talking to her every now and then but not intentionally :blush: and i think she knows her daddys voice cos whenever we are together and hugging she moves a lot which is cute :D
If i had more time to donate to relaxing with music i would though, think its cool that they can hear all that and potentially recognise it once born is madness

.....reasing to or playing music to their baby?

I listen to a lot of easy listening/classical music on a daily basis although have to admit its all christmas stuff Im listening to atm lol...but not particularly playing to the baby as such but wonder what it hears as they say they can hear and recognise our voices now!

I talk to little legs when Im wanting him/her to move but dont have conversations with it lol!

So whos ddoing what and what are your thoughts on it all? xxx

That's really sweet! Im too early to be playing music but someone has given me a cd called 'Music for the unborn baby'. It's an 8 week programme providing sonic simulation for the unborn child. Apparently sonic stimulation has led to - shorter labour (yey!!) and non traumatised births ( this is just what it says on the cover, how true this is I don't know)

I haven't played it yet but will give it a try..Later on I think I will play this and soothing music as ive heard they can hear everything :)

I'm sure the baby is loving the christmas music! x :)

I've been playing music to bub for a while now and something tells me he/she is going to be very music oriented like me and their daddy :)
and I have to say I haven't talked to him/her yet like deliberately but I do find myself whispering things etc sometimes haha
X

I dont purposely play music for baby but i sing all the time anyway and im quite musical so if i have the music on and im singing away, lil man kicks like mad. Me and hubby both talk to bubs but not all the time and i find myself doing it subconsciously now whilst im rubbing my tummy. Im sure your lil one is lovin the crimbo tunes wilma xxx

I haven't been playing music just for baby but I'm always singing and music is on alot :) obviously I'm just 14 weeks so no movement yet. I do talk to baby though. My friend said to me when I was about 8 weeks I should talk to baby. I said to her "but it's not really there" hahaha! Of course baby is there but I felt a bit daft. I was looking at some sleepsuits I bought this week and was telling baby about them! I keep wanting to say she for some reason ;)

They hear definitely voices!

I spent a lot of time with my mate when she was having her second. She went overdue and I missed the birth as I was on holiday but when I got back and she was about 4 days old I walked into the room talking to her mum and she turned to stare right towards me and my voice, felt so impressed that she recognized me!!

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back