Is it an AF?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Just looking for some advise here please.

I came on my AF on Thursday.

Normal cycle, 30 days after my last AF and my first 'proper' af since stopping my pill back at the end of May.

However I noticed that the bleeding is very light, a brownish colour(sorry for the info there :oops: ) and also very thin.

Also I only bleed occasionally. I can go hours without bleeding then I can go to the loo and there's a little of something there.

it is very strange for an AF as I haven't had the spots and no craving for chocolate! :shock:

Does anyone know if this is a normal occurance when stopping the pill?

Thanks x

hi yes weird things happen on your first one after pill or you may be preggers how long did it last any pain ??

well I tried a test day before AF came and was negative.

No pain whatsoever!

Strange sruff...I'm just confused and trying to work out how to monitor ovulation etc... ttc is hard work! :D

Either implantation or your body just adjusting after the pill,as whilst on the pill the periods are false,so i magine this is just taking time to get used to having periods without the hormones in your body from the pill.

I am betting on implantation myself,if I was you I owuld taek a test today or tomorrow. Have you any symptoms?
Bex

Either implantation or your body just adjusting after the pill,as whilst on the pill the periods are false,so i magine this is just taking time to get used to having periods without the hormones in your body from the pill.

I am betting on implantation myself,if I was you I would take a test today or tomorrow. Have you any symptoms?
Bex

Yeah, sounds like implantation to me too, but again, just coming off the pill may be the cause for irregularities. Like me! I was due on my AF 14 days ago and it would be my first 'normal' AF after stopping pill... BFNs too. Id love to know too how to monitor O with all these problems with AF!

Did a test and still a BFN!

I feel the same as Jayceesmumma ... not so much the fact that I had an AF although I was gutted! :cry: ... more so to know if this is an AF so I know when to ovualte!

I'm pulling out the stops this month, I know it's only month 2 of trying but I have the fertility pack and thermometer, the ovulation strips(very cheap from e bay), I've ordered the recommended book and I've got OH on zinc tabs and of course... the magic medicine!

We actually go away on Sat to Sweden and I've got them at the top of my packing list as I ovulate whilst we're away and OH being Swedish is hoping for it to be conceived on his home soil :D

I'm determined not to miss the big day this month!

Hey good luck in Sweden!! I am going Lanzarote where my dad lives in september and id love to conceive there!! I spend alot of time there and i miss the lifestyle! Sigh....
Anyway, more BFNs!! GRRR!! I think my linea nigra has disappeared too which gets me down too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back