Is it harder to conceive 2nd time round?

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

OH and I are thinking of baby number 2 very soon and I was just wondering how long it took for you to fall pregnant with other children...not sure when to start trying...i know that everyone is different etc.

Hmmmm!! :think:

Took us 8 months to conceive Alex

I'm a bit worried about this too as we only have Nov, Dec and Jan to conceive number 2 as hubby is away :(

I know part of my wants to wait before we try again till maybe after xmas, but i know that it could take me a while to fall pregnant...

Its annoying not knowing the answers!!

Good Luck trying Snuggle hun xx I havent been on for ages and didnt know you were trying :)

With Lucy I had one AF before BFP, with the miscarriage no AF before BFP and with this baby 5 AFs before BFP.

So we were quite lucky in all with our TTC!

took me 2 years with kie and 3 months with hannah so it was no for me

took us one month.. i mc's that one then caught the nexst month with teds..

It took me 3 months with my first and 2 months with this baby so no for me as well!

amzhunny said:
I know part of my wants to wait before we try again till maybe after xmas, but i know that it could take me a while to fall pregnant...

Its annoying not knowing the answers!!

Good Luck trying Snuggle hun xx I havent been on for ages and didnt know you were trying :)

Thanks hun, not trying just yet though, waiting until Nov so hubby will be back in time for the birth :wink:

Best of luck to you too, hey we could be pregnancy buddies :cheer:

Technically 4 months with Tia....( I was taking St. Johns Wort for 4 months before I fell, we didn't know it interfered with the pill back then :roll:)

And just 2 months with lil miss and we were supposed to be using protection... we just forgot once and I fell...:rotfl: We were going to start really trying the next month, but the gyno said for us to have a three month wait as I had some "issues".

was'nt really trying with my others, but this time i was and it took 2 months :)

my first was a pill baby, but i dont think i was actually taking it properly for a long while. i thought i had the one that you could take every day, within a few hours of the time you should, so i used to take it a couple of hours out each time.

I actually had the one that had to be taken at EXACTLY the same time every day :doh:

With oliver I had the coil out early January and I got my bfp in Oct.

With this baby i fell when Oliver was 10 weeks old, but m/c, then i waited a cycle (the first bfp we wern't trying, but after the m/c we decided we did want another child close together), so waited a cycle and fell the following month. lost that baby too. I think it had something to do with breastfeeding, as i stopped feeding him during that mc and we didn't even wait a cycle just carried on before after i stopped bleeding and then fell straight away with this one.

My body is definitly ready for a rest now though. I've been pregnant and/or recoving from pregnancy since Oct 06. that'll be 2 years. :bored:

It took just over 12months to fall with Lily and allthough were not trying right now I do want another one soonish when made is between one and two. Im worried bacuase if I was to take 12months again I would have to start trying now to fall when madame is 18months and then she will be just over two when baby 2 arrives. But on the other hand I could fall straight away and we cant manage another baby yet :wall: Fiddlesticks is what I say :rotfl:

I fell pregnant with my first on the first month of trying. This one was the second month, both quick!

took us a month of trying properly for Harrison who is our second.

Is it harder to conceive 2nd time round?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

NO!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER