Isla won't take a bottle

Esoames

Reaction score
I will eventually go back to work, and I'm going to see westlife in march so I NEED Isla to be able to take a bottle of expressed milk. She plays with the teat, biting it rather than sucking. Then she gets upset and cries. She immediately latches on for a good 15/20 mins with me so I know she's hungry. Any advice?

I've bought 5 different bottles now, including cheap 99p ones and she won't play ball. Am hoping to get her on the tt CTN bottles, I've also used three different speeds of teat.

Thanks xx

No advice but that's frustrating isn't it! Maybe just practicing? X

No advice but that's frustrating isn't it! Maybe just practicing? X

She just took half an ounce from my hubby, thing is the BF experts say don't do it to early because of nipple confusion an she won't ruddy take a bottle now!!

So strange isn't it! Why can't they all jus be easy and flexible and feed from wherever! X

Exactly the same here! Oscar won't have a bottle either!

So strange isn't it! Why can't they all jus be easy and flexible and feed from wherever! X

Too right! It's two different techniques so that's why they advise to wait before introducing a bottle. It's annoying as I've done 10 weeks of night feeds and I'm shattered :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back