Reaction score
Girls who watched this?/watching?

They gave us 5 top tips

1. have sex (2-3 times a week)
2. stop smoking
3. watch your weight
4. Relax
5. Talk to your doc

Alot of peoples problems are there weight.

Its quite good there showing scans, 3d scan for a women who was having problems with previous pregnancys and pregnancy losts and a scan to see why a couple having been ttc for four years.

Thought these 5 top tips for thoughs who havent been to a doc yet could be helpfull..kinda obvious but hearing it from a doc and not the internet is better for some

There are too many people watching Jeremy Kyle :roll:

I guess it does sound different when you hear t from a professionals mouth. I saw something on BBC News and it was then in the days papers, but obviously inaccurate, and i felt like i could ignore the papers because i heard it from the horses mouth so to speak :)

I'm going to watch my first ever episode on iPlayer :)

Hiya lrb! I'm always wondering about you :) How is the nursery job going?

Last edited:
Aw are ya! I know havent been on here lately, were in the process of moving and doing up the house from scratch so i dont have anytime to come on atm.. its nt made ttc any easier tho! Jobs going great thanks, i really do love it. Got a permanent contract now and just started my nvq level 3 :)

Howa you? :)

That's great! :) You must have really impressed them :good:

I need IVF - poor me :( - but besides that i'm just spiffin (not spliffin sadly).

How are your cycles? Are they regular yet?

Jeremy kyle actually worth watching girls.....repeated 1.30 pm ITV 2

i saw some of it before i went to the docs, thought it was pretty interestig!

I watched it and cried, especially at the couple who had lost 2 baby's and pregnant with her 3rd and had the 4D scan, looked amazing....

It is true what Jermery Kyle said about there are people out there who get pregnant easily without a care in the world and not even bother...

Going to record it tomorrow as I am going to a interview for a new job...

Donna x

I was blubbering like a baby at the ladies who had scans! I thought my emotional hormones had escaped me during Tri1 but sadly not!! Good job I was in the house on my own! lol :)

xxx

I couldn't believe it when that poor couple were going on about trying for 4 years and couldn't get over not having a baby and would do anything to have one... and then it turns out that they both smoke :roll:

Still in the middle of watching it - looking forward to the scans :)

I Cried.... i dont know whats up with me, they hadnt even got to the scan and i was crying!!!

Aw i got emotional at both scans - that lady seeing the babies face and the other one with granny crying :cry:

Thanks for sharing this. Just watched it. Such a shame for that couple at the end, god how awful.

OMG, baby Ben, so beautiful. How sad for them, they seem like such a lovely couple.
x

Was really sad ey? Definitely put things in perspective for me.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back