Just a question ??to see if anyone can help me?

Is it possible that they were negative/faint because you didnt use FMU? :think:

it contains the most hcg so you will be more likely to get a more visible line.

You havea point there :think:

I woke up thismorning and my belly is a clear pregnant belly.... none of this adds up lol i wish this was all just straight forward

I thought you would only be 3 weeks gone?!

You wouldn't have a belly yet...!

Faint line or dark you are pregnant!

Give it another 2 weeks and then retest

x

I dont know :wall:

What happend was i wason the pill i took my whole month of july and normal when the 28 cycle pack runs out you havea 7 day break..as at that time i didnt want a period i carried on taking it through out august as well and then its come to have my break and there is no period.... but from july & august ive been missing my pill more times than i can remember missing it for like two days then taking it once then missing it for 3 days and so on sofor all i know i could be 2 months ?? or 2 weeks?

if youve been missing pills that probably explains the missed period. It messes up your cycles if you dont take them properly.

if you were twon months te lines would be dark. If you have been taking your pill irregularly then that could be why you are blated/feeling off. They are hormones after all and you should balcnce them.

Just a word to the wise. If you want to get pregnant stop taking your pill. If you don't- take it sensibly every day, at similar times.

I thought that myself untill i had the faint lines... then i though i must be for it to come up faint...do u think maybe the pill has stopped the tests from coming up pure positive?

perhaps. you'd be best asking your DOCTOR. when you go in for a BLOOD TEST.

yawn.....

Your doctor is the only one who can help you. I'm sorry, but, no matter how scared you are of needles, that just doesn't seem like a good enough reason NOT to get a blood test! :think: Plus there's honestly no advice any of us can give you that we haven't already.

probably not, if your pregnant it should come up ++. Like my DH says to me, if you have to bend the stick, pick at it, put the light on it, put it on a plain peice of paper then it isnt ++. Its harsh but true, iv looked at mine over and over again and you start seeing things. Id change doctors and have a word with them, its hard to say since you were on the pill but missed them. if you miss out pills it will make your cycle messed up and you will miss periods. As for feeling funny its the same, id your in a routine taking them then you miss some then take some your going to feel rubbish. Hope this helped :hug:

jenna said:
probably not, if your pregnant it should come up ++. Like my DH says to me, if you have to bend the stick, pick at it, put the light on it, put it on a plain peice of paper then it isnt ++. Its harsh but true, iv looked at mine over and over again and you start seeing things. Id change doctors and have a word with them, its hard to say since you were on the pill but missed them. if you miss out pills it will make your cycle messed up and you will miss periods. As for feeling funny its the same, id your in a routine taking them then you miss some then take some your going to feel rubbish. Hope this helped :hug:

So true. :( Sometimes it's really hard to face, though.

I didnt have to bend it or anything to see the line me and all family members andfriends can see it but its not clear enough to be convincing i knowmy body better than anyone in my whole 28 years ive never missed a period and i mess up my pill every single month af still there on time anyways im doing boots digital today

Have you tried an NHS walk in centre yet? They'll check the results of a pee test done there.

A blood test is another option, don't let the needle thing get too much in your way because if you are pregnant you'll have to get used to it anyway and you probably will.

All I can say is do your boots digital one today and see what it says. I wish you the best of luck and really hope you get the positive result you want!

PS. Some independent chemists will do their own tests for you if you take a sample in with you. They do it for a couple of quid.

Might be an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back