Just when you think you're coping

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
WHAM - kicked in the teeth again :-(

Yip I thought I was finally coping with MMC and getting on with TTC (no joy yet though) until I came home from work last night (after 11 hour day) to see my neighbours FB status saying he's gonna be a daddy. WOW it hit hard. I know he has every right to be happy and never in the world would I take that away from him but ................ right now I'm just feeling so :sad::sad: that we haven't been successful yet. I just want to be pregnant right now so much.

I understand , I had a mc and had to take some time off cause of it and whilst I was away my work colleague announced her Preg on Facebook with pics etc and it was horrible for me cause I knew when I was going back all the buzz would be about babies. But I got through it and now it's my turn, and u will get through it too xx

:hugs::hugs:sorry hun, having had 2 MMC myself i know exactly how you feel. every announcement is like a kick in the teeth. But we have to just smile and get on with things, our patience will be rewarded. Not sure the pain will ever go away but it gets better.

Im sorry! It really is such a sucker punch every time you hear an announcement about someone else. Your not alone we all know how you feel! Chin up, our time will come!!

Yes know how it feels hun, only another little bubba in the belly will take the pain away.
Your time will come as will mine and all the girls on here. xx

Yes know how it feels hun, only another little bubba in the belly will take the pain away.
Your time will come as will mine and all the girls on here. xx

I am trying so hard to believe our time will come. Can't believe how much this set me back but gotta get up, dust (babydust!!!) myself off and keep going :) Sending lots of :dust::dust: to us all in the hope that it happens us all SOON.

I know exactly what you mean. I think i am ok untill bam another someone on facebook has posted they are pregnant so far 5 in 2 weeks, Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back