Late period negative tests

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
Hi
I came off the pill at the beginning of March, had a period 5 days later and then another one 35 days after that. That was nearly 6 weeks ago and i have still not had another one. I have done 3 tests in the past week and a half all of which were negative.

Did anyone else experience this after coming off the pill? I am not sure what to expect - could i be pregnant with that many negative tests? Or is it just my body readjusting and nothing to worry about?

Help!

After comming of the pill it cant tske sevral months to get a regular period.

I had no period for 60 days once i came on after 4 years on pill, it does depend on the person.

I would say it they were negative test then it prob your cycle still mixed up,

Hope you get the result you want

:hug: :hug:

Hi

I just wanted some advise.

My periods have been a little irataic resently, but today should have been the last posible day of AF.

So i did a test this morning and it was negative, however i have a very high temp and i noticed that my cp changed a day or two ago and is now very high and very soft.Have had a very dodgy stomach.

Is it possible to get a false negative on the day af was due and when does hcg start to register.

I'm a little confused

Flower

some tests dont detect then hormones for weeks into the pregnancy. it depends on how much your body is releasing aswell.

girls on here who found out form day 1 when af was due were lucky.

HGC doubles every 48 hours so leave it for a few days and test agen sweetie

good luck :hug:

oo, im glad you said that jemz, i took a test the day after af was due and it was negative, however af has still not arrived will try again at the end of the week.

flower, when i came off the pill i didnt have a period for 8 months! good at the time cos i wasnt trying then lol im sure a lot of ppl wud love to go without it for 8 months!

:D good luck girls and a lil for me 2 lol *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back