light bleeding ?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I have had a little of light bleeding today, not alot but its pinkish and I wonder if its bad during second trimester?

if it helps, my boss when she was having hr second bled every month all the way through her pregnancy and it was normal period sized amount.

sometimes you can get a bit if maybe youve over done it a bit, but if your ever concerned just called the community midwives who will advise you,

they normally arent too concerned unless your passing clots or you are having to use a fresh pad every 20 mins, but there is never any harm in asking

hey babe sorry to hear youve had this. Ive had bleeding since day one thats why I thought I wasnt pregnant AND because I was on hrt and being told I couldnt get pregnant. Anyway, any bleeding should be investigated but the midwife like Roxane said, theyve told me unless my bleeding gets heavier, or clots or a funny smell then there isnt anything they can do. I feel fine other than that though, so give them a call just to make sure x

I think its best to phone midwife, my midwife says its better to go to the hospital and come back rather than not do anything.
Bleeding is common but it is abnormal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back