Lonely & clingy!

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
So this past week I am really starting to feel lonely :( I don't spend everyday on my own, but a few. It never used to bother me, but all of a sudden it does!!

I'm getting clingy too! I want hubby to be with me all the time and my boys! My youngest said his tummy felt a little off this morning, usually I would be 'oh your fine, off to school you go!' but this morning I was 'maybe you should stay at home today & make sure its nothing serious' but he wouldn't! I wanted to cry!

Anyone else feeling like this?? X x x

A little bit, yes. Not so much as you say but my husband is on his day off today and asked why I was following him round the house, I said it was because I wanted to be with him, which is fine, except that we both have rather a lot to get on with seperately. I put it down the nesting hormone. In a perfect world I think he should spend the entire day in bed cuddling me!

YES! I've thrown a million tantrums when my OH goes out drinking with his mates. He's working away for 3-4nights next week, dunno what i'll do :(

I'm so glad its not just me! All Ash does is go to the gym a few times a week after work, but I hate it! Yet before I quit half my job, we hardly saw each other which I didn't have a problem with!
Pinky, I feel for you! Ash has been asked to stay down London twice now, but both times his boss has let him off! Don't know how much longer he will get out of it for though :(

I find I am looking forward to my o/h being at home now. He works away all week and I used to not think about it at all, now I find myself looking forward to him coming home - so yes, can relate to how you are feeling x

Must be a pregnancy thing then, right?? I was getting a little worried lol x

I am exactly the same, i work four on and four off and when i am off anyone would think he had eloped to austrailia with a supermodel and our mortage money with how mad i get at him for the silliest of things, if he doesnt answer his phone or comes home late, i sit waiting where i can see our drive like our dog til he comes through the door. Bless him i dont think he dare go anywhere at the minute, i have never been like this, this pregnancy thing is defo mind boggling.

Yep I'm like this with my OH too. I noticed it from quite early on too. He's out with work tonight, going out with friends tomorrow night and working all day tomorrow so I won't see much of him this wknd. He doesn't normally go out as much as I do so I can't even complain :(

Yes! My Hubby is gone to NYC until Monday, and I broke down sobbing last night because it seemed like he would be gone for such a long time! and he only left this morning haha. He doesn't go away often at all, and this is his last hoorah before the baby comes, plus usually I enjoy a weekend to myself every once in a while. I have never felt so upset about someone going away for a weekend every lol... guess this is what hormones will do to you!

I didn't notice it early on, but I am aware of it now! It came on after the boys went back to school after the holidays. I am too similar over the texting and so on, I go in a huff with him if he doesn't message me on his break & lunch to see how we are! Today he didn't text me, so I texted him and he didn't reply which peed me off, he couldn't get a signal where they was working! :(

I'm so glad its not just me! All Ash does is go to the gym a few times a week after work, but I hate it! Yet before I quit half my job, we hardly saw each other which I didn't have a problem with!
Pinky, I feel for you! Ash has been asked to stay down London twice now, but both times his boss has let him off! Don't know how much longer he will get out of it for though :(

I'm used to him working it hurts me more when he 'chooses' to go out

I'm used to him working it hurts me more when he 'chooses' to go out

Apart from the gym, Ash don't go out! He will go to car shows but always takes me & the boys with him! I think the reason I have issues with him going to the gym is knowing there are a lot of fit ladies in there and I am getting huge! Stupid, I know :(

Its not just you lilmoomin, i am the same, my partner doesnt really do anything without me but he is a care manager so is constantly around women, they all come into the office on friday, and even though he will wear his same suits and afterhaves he wears everyday, on a friday i get really annoyed and think who is he trying to impress while i am all fat and horrible. What makes it worse is we work for the same company so i know everyone and i know i am being really really stupid. I have never been a jealous or pesessive person in my life until now. Bloody hormones. lol x

I have to admit I'm the complete opposite!! I dont want to be around the OH at all, whether or not that is because we arent in our own home yet or not I dont know.

That's how I am Sarahjane88, he laughs about it & I know its stupid! He constantly tells me he still thinks i'm beautiful, especially now I am carrying his little girl! Bloody hormones!!

It might be Hunnie, me & hubby have lived together for 14 years!.... Totally OT Hunnie, we have the same due date :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back