Long time................. Hiiiiiiiii

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

not been on for a few weeks heads been right up my rear end but its all good im baaaaaaack.

How is everybody? old and new? anything exciting going on?? :shock:

Since I last had a rant / posting frenzy I have

-->>Booked my maternity leave starting in 7 weeks three days (woop woop)
-->>Felt Scarlett move LOADS woop woop again (those of you who know me will know I was worried about this before) OH has felt it too
-->>Got a 4d scan booked for 17th July (with £80 discount) woop woop again
-->>Bought a whole wardrobe for her which is quite ridiculous she really doesnt need clothes till 6 months now!
-->> had my doppler delivered and listened to her hiccups :D

someone tell me their news now!!!

p.s Hiiiii to all the new second tri-ers xxxxx :hug:

hey hun :wave: nice to see you back!!!

im still waiting to feel baby :( when was the first time you felt her??? we also had our 20wk scan last week and found out we are expecting a little girl!! :D

lol someones been BUSY !!! Glad youve had such a good time :)
And may i ask where yuo got this uuuber discount on your 4d scan ?!?!?

Welcome back !! :cheer: :cheer:

Aww good to hear you've had a nice time and your baby is fine :hug:

Not into those 4D scans myself - I think they're creepy :talkhand: lol! :oops:

I've also been offline a lot due to moving house. We should have been reconnected to sky broadband on friday but the entire phone line went down instead! :wall: Hopefully BT engineer will fix it this evening and then all should be peachy :pray:

I've just handed in my maternity dates :dance: Have to take my holidays before I leave so have booked from start of sept off but maternity only starts on the 15th sept (due 21st Oct). Still need a midwife to sign my MATB01 form :wall: Have text my old m/w and asked if she'll do it because I'm in the process of finding a new doctor since I've moved out of their catchment area :(
Works rammed and I haven't found a surgery I trust yet (back in the catchment area for my old one but they were a nightmare!) so was just worried about not handing in forms on time. Apparently you can send it seperate to you dates though so though I better do it while I remember lol!!

'Bumpy' as we call him has been REALLY active the last 4 days and is starting to get heavy now.
Hubby wont properly entertain choosing names yet though :roll:

And we're really lucky because we've been offered loadz of 2nd hand boy and unisex clothes so just the big stuff (and bottles etc) to worry about :dance:

Leanne - thanks babes. first time I felt her was about four weeks ago and I only felt it if I was sitting down chilling out once or twice a week. Over past two weeks she has been moving around every day and If I lie down and put somethin on my tummy she kicks it, its so funny!! You thought of any names yet? I love the fact Imm having a girl cos hubby refuses to pick outfits for her so its all me me me :D

magicmarkers - thanks hun. yup I have time is really flying!! I got it cos I went and had a 2d one for the ssexing and so did my friend and we are both going back for 4d ones so the guys was really cool and said he would give us a whack off! delighted!!

Noor - christ I couldnt live without the tv :shakehead: my work has been pestering me like hell for mines and its driving me insane!! however Iv told them the dates and they said thats fine my form is still sitting at docs reception waiting on me lol. do you not have a team of community midwifes who could do it for you? what names have you thought of? I have bought kazillions of clothes and my friend who has a wee girl keeps giving me stuff that has never been worn still has tags n that its great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back