Lucky number/s

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Whats your lucky number/s and why?

Mine is 3 as i used to live a number 3 i'm the third child to my parents i passed my theory test on my third go and my drivin test on my third go... :)

Mine is 8 because I was born on the 8th of the 8th in the 80's!

Mines 3 too! OH 's is 2 and we live at no 23, and theres lots of other connections between us around the no 23.

I also believe 3 is a magical number...Im a believer in magic.....its basically take 2 things and put them together to make a third thing from the space inbetween. If that makes sense lol

glitzyglamgirl said:
I also believe 3 is a magical number...Im a believer in magic.....its basically take 2 things and put them together to make a third thing from the space inbetween. If that makes sense lol

Yeah that makes sense :D

mine are 4 and 7, 4 + 7 = 11 and I was born on the 1st of the 1st

mine's been 19 for as long as i can remember... the day i had my 12 week scan, they told me baby was due on the 19th October 2007...

spooky...

kitten1102 said:
mine's been 19 for as long as i can remember... the day i had my 12 week scan, they told me baby was due on the 19th October 2007...

spooky...

The 19th october is my mums birthday :)
Sorry just thought i would share :oops:

Mines 6 always has been, even got married on 6th 6th 2006 :cheer:

mine has always been 9
its weird
cos like so many things connect with it.
daves bday on the 9th dec
my friends bday chris 9th feb
jhonnys depps in on the 9th.

9 just always seems to be my lucky number.
for many reasons.
:)

FeeFee said:
Mines 6 always has been, even got married on 6th 6th 2006 :cheer:

We tried to book our wedding on 08/08/08 but it falls on a Friday and we didn't think it would be fair to ask so many family and friends to try and get the day off work!! I wish it was a Saturday, I have had to settle for the 16th!!!!!

HEHEH we got married on a Tuesday as it was a once in a life time date for us and with it being such a small "do" everyone was able to make it, AND because it was on a Tuesday was way cheaper than a traditional weekend wedding :cheer:

Mine's 9 because when I was 9 I had a great year, lots of snow and I didnt want to be 10 and double figures :lol:

My lucky number is 11, my first daughter was born on the 11th month, my other daughters bithday is on the 11th dec and Hayden was born 11th April

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back