Made in Chelsea

Star33

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching made in chelsea ? Its on E4 at 10 on monday nights.
If your a towie fan you will love it, its just like towie, you can watch last season on E4 demand i think or you tube it. They started there new series the same time Towie did. Watch it its really good. :)

I ve been watching it. The funniest was when the long haired guy was modeling the jewelry and his face was just so stupid. Nearly wet myself that night.

Hate the way spencer and co talk about the ladies though. Wish i could jet of to NY or paris when im having a shit time though!!
X Daisy

I know what did he look like lol, he was saying he was going for the jungle book look hahaha.
I dont like that girl who was watching him model them shes so full of her self isnt she.

I know spencer & co, money gone to there heads, i wish i could just jet off to new york too & cannes when am having a rough day. I missed mondays, did you watch it. X

Yes pretty boy split with new girlfreind and blamed it on old girlfreind. Very rich bloke with maid going crazy becuase shes not ironing and polishing and hes going to live in a hotel becuase he cant cope!!
The boys had a pool party with lots of bimbos.
ugh
still watching though:)
Daisy

Thanks for the update hun lol at that rich boy! is that the one who speaks french is it ?
Olly will be going mental at his x now lol that girlfriend who just finished him is the daughter of Top shop owner eek. xx

Last edited:
OMG I am an addict!!! Its by far the funniest. I love Ollie he cracks me up!! Spencer is looking hot in season two! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back