maternity leave, pay and work?

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
H ladies, I hope your all doing alright xx I know its a bit early to think about maternity leave and all that but it seems to be on my my mind a lot as I'm desperate to leave 1 of my jobs and don't know whether its worth staying another 6 months and get the maternity pay or just to give it up now...

I do 14 hours a week care work but I'm not paying national insurance with this- there is nothing written in my contact about maternity pay or leave? I get pay slips for this job and I am taxed. And I do 15 hours a week at a shop...I'm pretty sure the shop pays maternity leave but not quite sure how much. Need to find this out after 12 week scan.

So, with the care job - if they don't pay me any leave then does the government? - work hard and I don't want to lose out?

After I have baby I wouldn't go back to the shop but a would do about 16 hours a week care work still. Any advice or people in similar situations? Xxx:eh:

Gosh, I Cant remember, sorry! Im self employed and the government gave me a pittance!!!! Hope someone else can help. Have you looked at DWP website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back