Morning sickness - STILL!!!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Right, Im on a bit of a rant because im sick of being sick now! i cant hold breakfast down! 14 weeks pregnant, will it die down soon??? and has anyone gone to doctors about their morning sickness?? x:wall2:

Aw I know how you feel - bet you want to punch the lights out of anyone who blithely says that you will feel fabulous by 12 weeks!? :grr:

I was sick from about 6 weeks on to 18 weeks! Was on medication from the doctors just so that I could function - even then I had to be signed off sick for a month becuase I was so weakened from losing weight and constant diarrhoea. Finally came off the medication a couple weeks ago and slowly started to feel better and I went back to work yesterday yay!

I still occassionally gag especially if I am hungry or tired but no actual vomiting which is a good thing.

god you had it hard! it is so rubbish when they say how much better you will feel by 12 weeks, so frustrating. if it hasnt got better by 2 weeks i may take a trip to docs to see if they can do anything to help :( x

i did i was sick the whole 9 months ... doc prescribed cyclizine valoid which was ok for preg. and was amazing... i still lost 18lbs from beginning of preg till end even with them tabs xx

I was on Cyclizine too...it helped reduce the actual vomiting to once or twice a week and the nausea was all but gone.

I was originally prescribed Buccastem which lost its mojo after a few days and actually made it harder for me to eat or drink when I needed to.

My morning sickness actually carried till 16 weeks..i know its hard but just think u have got 2 more weeks to bear..:)

I'm still being sick now hun, it's not as bad as it was but I'm still sick once every 2 weeks! Hope you feel better soon x x

Sorry to put a damper on yah girlie, But im still sick every day and nauseous the rest :( I asked about getting something for it, but he said unless i cant keep ANYTHING down atall.. He wont give me anything. B*****D

I was always soo sick with my others, but have been soo lucky with this one, and have the nasuea, but not the actual sickness bit, just gagging and I snack alot as when hungry it's far worse. (not great fokr the figure)

I am liking the sickness at the moment, as I would quite like a boy, and with my boys, I was naseaus and sick till 20 weeks exactly with both, and only 15 with my daughter, spookily my sister was the same with her 3 pregnancys also two boys and a girl, so I will be at 16 weeks tomorow, and struggled this morning, so it's still there! yayyy, see it can be a good thing girls, hang in there X

I'm still being sick at 20 weeks, i really hope it dies down for you thoughX

yep gagging and sickness still here for me to i think my bump has gone down i think all the bloating has gone my mum and h think im changing shape getting more of a bump xx

Blimey, I guess i just have to battle it out and grit my teeth :( didnt realise how common it was over about 12/13 weeks! I feel bad for moaning now! lol thanks ladies, i love you all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back