Moses basket and stand with I love my bear quilt etc...*** SOLD***

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I have for sale a moses basket and stand with i love my bear theme quilt etc which is in good condition.

We bought this second hand off ebay a few weeks back but have since been offered a brand new one. The only thing that is missing is their should be 3 teddies or sumithin hanging from the hood by velcro and when i bought it they werent with it. The velcro that the teddies etc go onto are still attached and im sure u will b able to buy the teddies seperatly off somewhere like ebay, If you did decide to buy this item and werent bothered about buyin the teddies seperatly the velcro would be hiddin by the hood so there would be no need to do so.

I am looking for £20 but i am most definitly open to offers. Any questions please do not hesitate to pm me or reply to this thread. More pics can be taken if needs be. :)

Oh also i think the best way would be for local pick up and we live in the Newcastle area.
Thanks xx

fd194b0f.jpg

Last edited:
Bump!! Also any offers taking into account now :)

xx

i would love to buy this off u hun, but i live in portsmouth so a bit far for collection :( xx

Aw bless u hun, If you are really interested in buying it we could between us try and find away of posting or something? Although it would be more added to price for p+p?

xx

hey hun, sorry about the late reply. I would love to buy it off u, how much to u reckon postage would be? xx

Hey thanks hun i have replied to your pm lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back