My bladder hurts when I pee

PinkPunch

Reaction score
My baby is only 10days old so maybe my bladder is recovering from being squashed but it hurts at the end of my pee. Just when I'm almost done, I'll get a dull pain somewhere inside that could be my bladder.

It doesn't feel like a urinary infection because my pee isn't stingy and I don't need to pee often or anything.

Is this normal do you think? It's usually less sore when I do a small pee. But first pee in the morning is the worst when im full up.

Maybe your bladder is fuller than it has been at the end of your pregnancy, so it's getting stretched a bit further than it's been used to these last few months what with being squashed. I think it's still worth dropping in a sample to your surgery for testing, UTI's can present in funny ways, sometimes no symptoms at all!
Oh and congratulations!!

I would agree it's worth getting it checked out just in case, but if you think about it, everything got squished and stretched and pushed aside for baby so it's going to take a while to get back to normal. I had some bladder pain after giving birth but I had a catheter in, I'm presuming you didn't? Hope it feels better soon hun!

Maybe your bladder is fuller than it has been at the end of your pregnancy, so it's getting stretched a bit further than it's been used to these last few months what with being squashed. I think it's still worth dropping in a sample to your surgery for testing, UTI's can present in funny ways, sometimes no symptoms at all!
Oh and congratulations!!

That's a good point, I never thought that it might be fuller than it has been for a while.

Thank you :)

I would agree it's worth getting it checked out just in case, but if you think about it, everything got squished and stretched and pushed aside for baby so it's going to take a while to get back to normal. I had some bladder pain after giving birth but I had a catheter in, I'm presuming you didn't? Hope it feels better soon hun!

Nope I didn't have a catheter. But I think your right, it's probably just stretching again. I'll see if it improves over the next week and see the doctor if it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back