my hair is going ginger!!! arghhhhhhhhh

lozzi

Reaction score
right well im sure most of you ladies know im a hairdye geek... well my hair has started going ginger...

its normally BRIGHT red, but obviously with not being able to dye it in the first tri its gettin remarkably ginger.... :(

look!!!

ginger.jpg

i need hair dye now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

got it lined up on the bathroom shelf, everytime i go for a wee *VERY OFTEN :( * haha im just dying to do it now, but im sure i can wait...

only 1 week 3 days 11 hours 41 minutes and 13 seconds to go

*deep breaths*

anyone else missing there hairdye or is it just me ;) haha

LOL

im not going to sye my hair just yet incase it goes wrong or dosent take

I had my hair coloured at the hairdressers when I was 11 weeks all was fine, it took brilliantly and looks alot better thank god!!

sorry - new to all this.... is it not a good idea then to dye your
hair in the early stages of pregnancy ??

Fiona

to be honest its personal choice, there is lots of information for and against, and for at all different stages.

but my personal choice from what ive read is to wait till 12 weeks coz by 12 weeks all teh organs are developed, and therefore if it is harmful it wont affect the babys organs :)

i suppose everyone thinks differently, but i would advise you to read up and make ur own mind up :)

lau xx

I am still waiting to dye mine!! hehe only 2 weeks left, then i prob will not have time to dye it!! haha

my ponytail is a different colour to the rest of my hair (dark brown and light reddy brown) my mum said it looks like i have stuck it on the back of my head!! THANKS MUM!! haha :lol: xxxx

I only had highlights when I had my hair done anyhow, so no product actually touched my scalp, think you need to be more wary when its a full head of colour

I know what you mean. I'm blonde (naturally dark blond, but dye it lighter).

Course when I found out I was PG I suddenly realised you weren't supposed to colour your hair and I'm getting married in 8 weeks - EEEKK cannot have roots on my wedding day.

Luckily my hairdresser has told me that dying after 12 weeks hasn't been proved as dangerous so I'm going to go for it because I'll be 17 weeks when I get married and my hair appointment is for a week before that.

Don't drink, don't smoke - got to have one sin!!!!

LOL..You are NOT ginger!!!!!!!

You can use some hair dyes, but I can't remember what they are, my hairdresser sorts me out as I don't have a clue and I hate not having my hair done!!

Although I have not had it done yet, but in the next month or so I will be needing it done again!

Not long to go anyway....... :wink:

thanks so much for all the info, I had no idea.....

if only I had known that I might fall pregnant I would have had my hair done weeks ago......... I am quite grey these days...

oh no, roots here we come

im having my hair done soon im going all brown with a blonde flash :D

oooo sounds lovely hunny,

im dying mine dark red, i suppose it will fade better, hopefully not ginger, and tehrefore i wont nede to dye it as much during the pregnancy!
:D:D

fingers crossed...

What about henna? I think its ok because its natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back