My little gobby girl - Thea update

Melanie

Reaction score
Since Thea learned to talk she just never stopped lol but recently she has learned a whole load of new words.

She has started to try to string sentences together :) She says things like "Mammy I nanana now ta" when she wants a banana and says "Mammy lub you" and "Daddy lub you" :D

Im so proud of her, she's so forward! She can tell you the noises that cows, sheep, dogs, cats and horses makes. She does the actions to songs like head, shoulders, knees and toes and im a little tea pot :rotfl:

She uses a fork and spoon to feed herself, we take her to restaurants and she sits and eats nicely while flirting with the waiters lol.

She knows colours and can bring the right coloured block or pick the right crayon when you ask her for them. All her dolls and bears have names and when you ask for a particular toy she brings the right one.

She does really well dressing herself (most of the time lol) and now tells us its bum bum time when she is wet or dirty because she wants her nappy changing. Im dont want to start potty training until she is 18 months at least but im hoping that her being aware of being wet and dirty will help make it easier on us both!

Im just watching her go round the room on her wheelie car chasing Baileys shouting beep beep beep as she goes. She makes me laugh all the time.

Sorry i know that was gushy but im so proud of my clever little girl. :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:

Thea is so clever.

Olivia is saying more and more eveyday too! She has started to string words together too! She can also do animal nioses.

Her most recent thing is trying to sing teletubbies, i always sing it too her and now she sings the bits that she can say! She cant say Twinky Winky So she says "Na Na, Dispy, Po, Teletubbie-tubbies Teletubbie-tubbies, EH Ho" :rotfl:

It really funny because she sounds foriegn when she says teletubbies and i have no idea why she adds the extra "Tubbies" bit onto teletubbies, it is really cute tho :rotfl:

Our babies are growing up to fast :(

Its great listening to them sing isnt lol. Thea's favourite is the Dora tune, she dances singing D D D D Dora D D D D Dora :rotfl:

I know what you mean about being so proud. Everytime Jake does something new I feel like i'm going to burst i'm so proud. Thea does seem advanced for her age though. Well done Thea :clap:

Well Done Thea :cheer:

Everyday my babies do something to make me proud too, it's great aint it! :cheer:

Aww.She sounds so advanced :D I can't wait until Willow can talk.

Actually,yes I can,if she's anything like I was as a child.I never shut up :lol:

Well done Thea! Melanie, she's such a special little clever girl!

Valentine Xxx

Awww she is such a clever, beautiful little girl! Isn't being a mummy great? :cheer: :cheer:

Awww that sounds so cute. She sounds like she is doing really well. Now Im really looking forward to when Jake begins to talk :cheer:

Aww bless her , you certainly have a very beautiful & clever little girl. :hug:

awww hun you should be proud she is doing fantastic. :D

Gabs amazes me too. She learns new things everyday. She is chatting away too but it is definitely her own language; she can also feed herself and undress herself and likes singing (she especially likes "There were 10 in a bed and the little one said, Roll over" and sings it very well.

Our kids are great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back