My Sister is pregnant too... :-)

Chookette

Reaction score
My sister and I have both been trying for years to get pregnant... Me 2 years and her 3 years..

I have been worring about telling her next week that we are pregnant as I know she will be happy for us but also make her sad that she was not yet... :-(

Spoke to her on Saturday and she announced that they are pregnant... Which mae me yell out that I was too even through I am not suppose to tell for another two weeks... But as she was only 4 weeks along I thought it would not hurt to tell her...

I am so excited now that we are going through this excitign thing at the same time... I have someone to talk to about all the weird stuff going on in my body....

Every time I think about it I get a massive smile on my face... After all the troubles we have both had it is just the best thing in the world. also going to be great to tell our parents.... even now saying that makes me cry... silly hormones...

Our parents live in Australia but always said they would come over when we had a baby.... now they get two for the price of one. :)

After the crazy week that some of us have had I hope this puts a smile on your face too. :)

That's fantastic news congratulations to you both and i hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months

My brother's girlfriend is pregnant with her first she's 14 weeks. my little cousin is pregnant with her 2nd and about 6 weeks. it'll be lovely having all our kids grow up together

Wow, thats so nice. I'm pregnant with two of my friends which is really special too x

Oh that's so lovely :) your parents are going to be thrilled! x x

thats so nice, as cousins they will be the same age - really lovely :) xx

Thanks for all the kind words.

Didn't even think about the idea that they would be cousins and around the same age... Still just thinking in terms of pregnancy at the moment.... Will be nice to have someone to talk too... All my other friends have just had a baby or about to drop so will be nice to have someone going through it too.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back